PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift ideas -- Where are the AGD jerseys!?

booyah
11-06-2002, 12:11 AM
I know, I know, everyone has their hands full, but...

can we get some jerseys out before the next christmas? :D Please :D :D :D

I dont see most of my family as often as i would like, but they keep asking me, what I want. So i am trying to give them online shopping URLs to various toys and such, but one thing I would really love is a nice black/grey AGD jersey....

any chance of seeing this in the near future?

thanks

-Booyah

skipdogg
11-06-2002, 09:34 AM
It would be nice to see AGD expand their product line to include more clothing. Like pants, Jerseys, even packs. I dread having to buy from other companies.

krafty
11-06-2002, 02:28 PM
Booyah,

Aren't you getting a lump of coal this year? :D

Oh, wait... maybe you meant to GIVE to other people.

j/k I'd love an AGD jersey of some type too, but I'll probably be settling for something else.

Will Wood
11-06-2002, 03:14 PM
1 thing at a time..let's let them finish what they are working on now, no need to rush them and mess up. When they are all free'd up...yea..then some jerseys would be kick ***.

ICOM
11-06-2002, 03:32 PM
No rush? We all are aging and when you say no rush don't take too long.. hehe :)

RetroEclipseMan
11-06-2002, 03:35 PM
That would be cool if they came out with new jersies but I would like to see them get these new aluminum bodies out before then considering that the project has been on the table for months and no decision has been made yet.

Fred
11-06-2002, 03:43 PM
Hey!

Who was working on these before???

Over at Pump Players Internet Group, we had our own Jerseys made up by Custom Sports Gear, they are a bit unorthodox in design, since we're mostly woodsballers, but they're tourney-legal jersies still... check them out in the PPIG forum (www.pumpplayers.com)

CSG might be the way to go, ours were only 55$ for up to an XL... :)

---Fred

CMDane
11-06-2002, 07:38 PM
Tom, you make 'em, you've got 2 sold right here (my girlfriend and myself). Just keep the lions logo across the chest.

Charles

BourneKiller
11-06-2002, 07:40 PM
I agree, that lions logo looks classy! I want one! Tell me when they're out... or something like that. haha

booyah
11-07-2002, 01:45 PM
Hey Tom, whats the good word?

anychance this will be fullfilled on my christmas list? :-)

-Booyah