PDA

View Full Version : ***VOTE paintball sams as best big game field in the world*** (please)

skirts
11-06-2002, 06:56 PM
for anyone that has ever been to a big game at paintball sams in racine wisconsin...
now is your chance to give back a little...
go to the following link and vote paintball sams as the best big game field in the world for 2002...
if you agree that its the best...

remember everyone this is the field where tom kaye himself invented the semi automatic paintball marker... compressed air and our beloved emags were field tested there...
yearly the sams big games draw nearly 1200 people between the two events...

http://www.p8ntballer.com/vote2002/index.shtml

thankyou sooo much everyone for your votes

skirts
AGD Pride
long time referee at paintball sams

FalconGuy016
11-06-2002, 08:50 PM
why isnt there any form of the emag under "best paintballgun"?

skirts
11-06-2002, 10:34 PM
right now there are only a few pros using emags... i thinking that next years list will be slightly different... like including the c+c

Oddball
11-07-2002, 03:14 AM
U know Nikki has my love.

I will be a Sam's on Saturday for the first since Big Game II. Can't wait, got a new body to try out :) .

manike
11-07-2002, 05:30 AM
Don't you think that is like rigging the vote? :(

NPF is where WDP developed the Angel and is a fantastic field also. Too bad so few people from the USA have ever played there.

manike

skirts
11-07-2002, 09:33 AM
i dont think its rigging the vote... anyone can go on the p8ntballer website and vote for whoever and whatever they want for best players and fields... im asking anyone that agrees that sams is the best big game field in 2002 to vote for it...

;)

skirts

manike
11-07-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by skirts
anyone can go on the p8ntballer website and vote for whoever and whatever they want for best players and fields...

Yep and I would have no issue with posting a link and getting people to do that.

But..

Originally posted by skirts
im asking anyone that agrees that sams is the best big game field in 2002 to vote for it...

You weren't asking for people that agree. You were just asking people to do it. That's vote rigging ;)

manike

wyn1370
11-07-2002, 09:55 AM
hey simon, they didn't list you under ambassador, what a crock

skirts
11-07-2002, 10:08 AM
my apologies all powerful manike...
my post has been edited

i just love my home field too much to see it lose...

hugs and kisses

skirts

manike
11-07-2002, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by wyn1370
hey simon, they didn't list you under ambassador, what a crock

lmao. Feel free to e-mail them and complain :)

Some of their 'suggestions' are a bit crap.

manike

bricsmi
11-07-2002, 10:49 AM
Sam's is the best.:D :D :D

And Todd im sure you would to give Nikki more than just love.

Meph
11-07-2002, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry, but almost that entire list of choices really really bites!

The only choice I liked there was Best Big Game Venue being EMR Paintball. I've been going there for quite some time, and these guys give to the players just as much as the players give to EMR! Not to mention the location of the first and only Paintball Museum.

OldSchoolMag
11-07-2002, 06:58 PM
Honestly. I feel that EMR is the best big game venue, and Blue puts on a heck of a show.

OSM

Fred
11-07-2002, 08:49 PM
I think Hell Survivors is the best that i have personally played on, CPX doesn't even belong on that list...

No emags on the marker list...

what a pile of puckey... I'm not votin.

---Fred

LaW
11-08-2002, 05:00 AM
Definately has my vote. I unfortunately missed both big games this year but have been to a couple in the past couple years.

Fred- just vote for none since the emag is not on the list :) it is a choice....

Just like to say hi to all of the Wisconsin area residents (or illinois) I havn't posted for the longest, I think the last time I posted was when I got back from reffing at shatnerball (the only paintball action I have seen since april :( )