PDA

View Full Version : The new Evil website....lol

Automaggin2
11-06-2002, 08:17 PM
the new evil website is up, and they have a cracked out webmaster ahahaha. check out the site, its very good, and has some funny content

"Does your impulse sputter and cough like an 80 year old voicebox implant patient."

"It is actually up for a 1st place blue ribbon prize at the 2nd grade Northside school for the limbless invention convention festival. Sweet."

"The Evil imagineers (most were fired from the postal service for having failed personality tests) have spent a long time in their little bat caves to design a few ingenius products."

www.evilpaintball.com

magman007
11-06-2002, 08:23 PM
link isnt workin, but it sounds funny!

Top Secret
11-06-2002, 08:30 PM
www.evil-paintball.com

magman007
11-06-2002, 08:42 PM
hehehe that is a nice site! thanx for the link top gun

PolishSausage
11-06-2002, 08:44 PM
"We also don't think it is a good thing when there are flat spots that look like your mentally challenged cousin who was dropped by his mom. All in all, it just comes down to doing it right the first time, every time."

LMFAO!

-Tyler

yeahthatsme
11-06-2002, 08:56 PM
:DWhat a perfect match, the super tail. We have been crossbreeding animals for quite some times in our petry dishes. We have finally come up with something without four asses. The sterile hybrid offspring of a male beavertail and a snatch grip, characterized by double finger grooves and a sturdy tail, is a must have.

TRIAD
11-06-2002, 10:32 PM
it also takes the turbulence of the ball to put it out there long and straight.

I bet it does.:rolleyes:

Rancid Milk
11-07-2002, 02:54 PM
http://www.evil-paintball.com/images/p-omn-omen1.jpg

Is that a centerfeed? It sort of doesn't look like it, but it could bu just the angle.

Top Secret
11-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Looks like a vertical powerfeed. I haven't seen a good pic of the gun yet.

Thordic
11-07-2002, 03:07 PM
Looks like vert p/f.

"This upgrade part is for the Shocker™. I have no idea what this thing does but I am sure it cant hurt your shoebox sized gun. Plus it has an adjustment screw on the front and those are always good."

haha, that's a great one :)

ben_JD
11-07-2002, 03:13 PM
I don't know how it shoots, but the barrel on Evil's website (the "Pipe") looks cool; and I am not one who usually is impressed with only looks.

Imagine that on the front of a new X-Mag!

Duke Henry
11-07-2002, 03:38 PM
The feed system is unique (as far as I know) because it force feeds balls into the breech with a bar on the side. I will try and find a better picture that shows it off, as you can tell I don't really get how it works either...

Brak
11-07-2002, 06:24 PM
"Does your impulse sputter and cough like an 80 year old voicebox implant patient."

thats a quote from a prosuct description. this company makes me sick and i hope they go out of business.

OldSchoolMag
11-07-2002, 06:30 PM
"It also has a cool little twisty design to decrease surface friction or something"

LOL... :D :D :D

daveymag
11-07-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Brak

thats a quote from a prosuct description. this company makes me sick and i hope they go out of business.

Whoa buddy, I don't think they meant anything by it, they're just trying to be funny. I don't think that they will be going out of business anytime soon. They make the best paint in the industry, and the make some great products.

RetroEclipseMan
11-07-2002, 10:45 PM
I had a pretty good laugh that's for sure. That new barrel is definately interesting. I wish that I could find some more info on it cause I may get it over the freek kit. It looks pretty cool to.

demonguy8
11-07-2002, 10:56 PM
i think the website is hilarious....

on a side note i just this past weekend won a pair of those gloves and fail to see how they make it easier to wipe over any other gloves :confused: ..
not that it matters since i wouldnt wear gloves on the field if my life depended on it but they seem like nice gloves and they look good and thats what matters isnt it? ;)

InfinatyBPS
11-07-2002, 11:57 PM
"These are the p h a t t e s t gloves ever. They are handcrafted by iso 9000 certified seamstress's in the yan can cook province of china. These are heavily padded over the back of the glove and over the knuckles, to carefully protect your hands during a fist fight. They have a velcro wrist strap enclosure to keep debris from making contact with your baby soft hands. The best part is definately the lense spanning squeegee to precisely remove any spray or what you told the ref was spray. "

Lol, thats great, Ima have to get some of that :)

John Dresser
11-11-2002, 10:29 PM
The Evil Omen does have a vertical feed, but its off-set to the right a little. They were on display at World Cup.

The website now has some Tech info as well as the wacky webmaster bits.

sniper1rfa
11-11-2002, 10:44 PM
"However, please buy our stuff, you will be glad you did. Dealers should call PMI, as PMI acts as the social buffer for Evil. "

:D

pito189
11-12-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by sniper1rfa
"However, please buy our stuff, you will be glad you did. Dealers should call PMI, as PMI acts as the social buffer for Evil. "

:D

That's pretty hillarious. "A Social buffer for EVIL."[sinister laugh]MUHAHAHAHAHAHA[/sinister laugh]

John Dresser
01-23-2003, 01:55 PM
There's quite a bit more stuff up on Evil's website (http://evil-paintball.com) now plus there's actually some technical info as well as the funny bits.

Evil Bob
01-23-2003, 02:00 PM
I love their dislaimer...

Disclaimer From Evil Headquarters

Our webmaster is whack, but some of his comments were so funny we had to keep them. We should tell you that our webmaster happens to be a pro player on a very successfull pro team we cannot mention due to contracts (???????). We sent him the products and told him to make a site, and this is what happened, note, never pay a webmaster in beer, this is what you get. So don't be up tight and enjoy... And keep in mind, rule the world is not a slogan it is simply the destiny of our customers.

Never pay in beer :)

-Evil Bob

yeahthatsme
01-23-2003, 02:30 PM
i think the evil webmaster is from dynasty.......

anyways, i think that site is hilarious, and not meant to be offensive...

LaW
01-23-2003, 02:56 PM
Wow that stuff is also so old..... I remember reading this months and months ago.... its not new

ogre55
01-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Not only is it not new, but we had a rousing discussion about it back than, and I do not wish to get into it again.

Ogre

LaW
01-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by ogre55
Not only is it not new, but we had a rousing discussion about it back than, and I do not wish to get into it again.

Ogre

my thoughts exactly :)

Curly
01-23-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
i think the evil webmaster is from dynasty.......

anyways, i think that site is hilarious, and not meant to be offensive...

I found the website to be amusing and not offensive at all. I am also fairly certain that the webmaster is SK from dynasty.

street1356
01-23-2003, 06:01 PM
With this devastatingly sexy headband you can smash your useless head through concrete blocks like a champion. We have found that wearing this out to clubs and bars works wonders with the ladies, and they often consider it top fashion. Just let all those women know what that E really stands for (ENORMOUS). :)

John Dresser
01-23-2003, 06:09 PM
Then don't go into it ogre55. No one asked you to.

Yes, the website went up a couple months ago. I went back and visited a couple days ago and there was a whole lot new on there. That's all I was saying. If you look, the whole thread is old.

The webmaster is a funny kid, whoever it is.

street1356
01-23-2003, 06:10 PM
is this a pod

Have you ever ran out of bullets because your clip broke open? Well never let those rascals come after you again. There will never be a need to call for medics or air raids with the amount of bullets this clip packs in. What machine gun doesn't require the best clip to load it. It also comes standard in shiny. Beware though, girlfriends and wives often mistake this thing for a flashlight.

pito189
01-23-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by street1356
is this a pod

Yes, does it look like something else to you?

Gitaroo Man
01-23-2003, 09:08 PM
"(most were fired from the postal service for having failed personality tests)"

lol

FutureMagOwner
01-23-2003, 09:09 PM
based on the description yes it does look like something different

darklord
01-24-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by pito189

Yes, does it look like something else to you? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pipe looks nice. Can't say I'm impressed with anything else. I'm gonna have to try the paint sometime.

John Dresser
02-17-2003, 05:01 PM
It's actually the Impulse parts that are getting the most attention.

Evil Factory won the Huntington Beach NPPL shooting the Pipes though.

BobTheCow
02-17-2003, 05:15 PM
<i>Beware though, girlfriends and wives often mistake this thing for a flashlight.</i>
Flashlight...riiiight...is THAT what they're calling 'em now??:D

fire1811
02-17-2003, 05:42 PM
the pipe.......shooots darts most accurate barrel i have
ever used.
well worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

cheetah256
02-17-2003, 06:15 PM
sigh. i love how now that evil is using the "vertical powerfeed" its a brilliant idea. doesn't anyone else remember the cheapo GT2000?

http://www.gt-2000.com/images/gtf.jpg

they did it quite a while ago, and were pretty much laughed out of existence...

Mossman
02-17-2003, 07:23 PM
The evil has some sort of force fed design too though, probably something like a mini tippmann A5 side car thang.

Bront
02-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by cheetah256
sigh. i love how now that evil is using the "vertical powerfeed"
It's a vertical feed with a force feed system inside the feed neck. Not sure how it works, but it looks promising.

cheetah256
02-17-2003, 07:35 PM
hm. from everything i've seen, its just a vert powerfeed. sounds like evil hyping it saying "the force of gravity forcing the paintball into the breech makes this a force feeding system.

John Dresser
02-18-2003, 11:49 AM
It's not a powerfeed at all. It is an internal cam that actually loads each ball as the bolt is back.

cheetah256
02-18-2003, 12:47 PM
okay. thanks for clearing that up.

RobAGD
02-18-2003, 12:58 PM
Well the Pipe looks great but the 4 or 5 we have gotten the 2 halves dont line up for crap.

We have been selling the Imp parts at a good clip. The paint if flat out great stuff, and if you get to a tournament and can shoot Ultra Evil you will love it. Stuff marks like nothing else. I only shoot UE or HellFire.

I like the Evil Sites humor and tounge & Cheek stuff makes me giggle like the fool I am :)

-Robert

TheJester
02-18-2003, 02:26 PM
evil paint.....

"Grand Canyon sized seams, oily shells, football shaped shells. We apologize. Unfortunately for the rest, we have our **** together and know how to make a ball. We just don't think that when it looks like the exxon valdez wrecked in your bag it is a good thing. We also don't think it is a good thing when there are flat spots that look like your mentally challenged cousin who was dropped by his mom. All in all, it just comes down to doing it right the first time, every time."

Magotman
08-20-2003, 04:31 PM
Just did a search and found this thread.

It looks like the whole Evil website just got an overhaul.

The bayonet is funnier than hell.

Jonesie
08-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Magotman
Just did a search and found this thread.

It looks like the whole Evil website just got an overhaul.

The bayonet is funnier than hell.

I could really use one of those training wheels. Nothing sucks worse than diving into the snake and coming up with a barrel plug in the gun! :)

Later ~ Dave

Doobie
08-20-2003, 05:36 PM
Automaggin2 : For the love of god man...please edit that first post so the link is correct. I opened it and was swamped by pop-ups...GAAAA get 'em off of me, get 'e off! :)

BTW, the site if funnier than a pregnant pole vaulter:D