PDA

View Full Version : omen info??

paintslinger
11-06-2002, 11:04 PM
anybody got any info on pmi evils new omen gun? i hear its closed bolt but thats all i know. anybody know a msrp on it? thanks

Ov3rmind
11-06-2002, 11:17 PM
Evil Link (http://www.evil-paintball.com/omen.htm)

Here's what I know so far:
-Closed bolt electro coming out from Evil (PMI line of products)
-Doesn't take standard grips
-Doesn't have a standard VA/ASA
-Offset vertical feed tube with a "lever arm" that helps to feed paint
-Cheaper retail price to compete with Impys and Bushys
-Looks like it comes stock with a Pipe, or a similar barrel

paintslinger
11-06-2002, 11:19 PM
very interesting...also anybody know when medusa frames will be availible?

blnk162
11-06-2002, 11:28 PM
msrp is 400 i belive...that gun is the shizzle....seriously its so nice

paintslinger
11-06-2002, 11:30 PM
really b/c if i sale me mag for atleast 300 id have enough to get one so i wanna know when these puppies are hittin the streets. if not i'll have to settle for a bushy or imp.

Severe
11-07-2002, 07:55 AM
Hey guys,

Where are you getting this information from. The www.evil-paintball.com website doesn't have anything, just a pic.

And to be honest, that pic looks like a glorified GT2000 to me. It has the off-set verticle feed and you look at the back of the gun, there appears to be quick-disconnect bolt like Sypders use to retain the backend plug in place.

Don't get me wrong, the body and everything on this marker look very smooth. But all I'm seeing is pretty Spyder knock-off. If it's something that's in the ball park of a Bushy or Imp, I'd love to read up on it.

It's really ashame the Evil page doesn't provide more info.

-=Squid=-
11-07-2002, 08:28 AM
You could get most of the information by just lookin at the pic. It has amoving backblock, so obviously its closed bolt, you can look at the screw set to check for the grips, can figgure out it doesnt have a standard ASA by the pic, can obviously tell the feed is offset (not sure about his lever action however :D ) The barrel looks like a pipe, and mabe he knows a dealer who told him about the price. Done.

paintslinger
11-07-2002, 06:46 PM
yea im pretty sure its not just a spyder clone with an egrip. b/c its certainly wouldn't have a 400dollar price tag. but they better come out quick b/c i dont know how long i can keep money in my wallet...

Stinger
11-08-2002, 03:41 PM
there should be one waiting for me at work tonight, I'll let you know how it performed, if we did get it in today that is.

SI|ENT|3O|3
11-08-2002, 04:19 PM
i dont think thats a pipe. as you see on the evil web site.
The Omen (http://www.evil-paintball.com/omen.htm)
The Pipe (http://www.evil-paintball.com/pipe.htm)

as you see the milling is different on the 2 of them. i don't know tho. the both of them look nice. i want a pipe on me mag.:D :D
-sebastian

blnk162
11-08-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Severe
Hey guys,

Where are you getting this information from. The www.evil-paintball.com website doesn't have anything, just a pic.

And to be honest, that pic looks like a glorified GT2000 to me. It has the off-set verticle feed and you look at the back of the gun, there appears to be quick-disconnect bolt like Sypders use to retain the backend plug in place.

Don't get me wrong, the body and everything on this marker look very smooth. But all I'm seeing is pretty Spyder knock-off. If it's something that's in the ball park of a Bushy or Imp, I'd love to read up on it.

It's really ashame the Evil page doesn't provide more info.

I got my info from a friend that works at pmi

paintslinger
11-08-2002, 08:16 PM
STINGER LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES

Stinger
11-12-2002, 01:59 PM
Sorry we didn't get it in yet, aparently production on them is backed up.

paintslinger
11-12-2002, 06:47 PM
poop...anybody got any new info?