PDA

View Full Version : sear to a spaceframe

flanders
11-07-2002, 12:33 AM
is there ne way to get a sear to work on the spaceframe, so u could convert it toother guns, note that it still has to have the noid

toymyster
11-14-2002, 02:04 PM
In english please???? LOL, what do you mean exactly by spaceframe??

Top Secret
11-14-2002, 03:13 PM
I'm going to interpret that as "Can I put a IR3 frame on a mechanical gun with a sear".

EnderWigginPballin
11-17-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Top Secret
I'm going to interpret that as "Can I put a IR3 frame on a mechanical gun with a sear".

that would be fun....

someone with the right tools might be able to fit one onto a Mag.... or we could pester WDP until they started making frames for other guns...

flanders
11-17-2002, 08:52 PM
ok well i solved my problem, and watch out by next iao u may be chageing from ur angel to a cocker, god for bid ur mag to a cocker. I plan on calling my cumpany (if i don't line upo with kapp) freak industries:D other then the trigger mods i might put out some other things suc as some drops some imperllers for 12v'sand a few other things (like a hopper fulle for ez loading in the stageing area, well see

Tunaman
11-17-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by flanders
ok well i solved my problem, and watch out by next iao u may be chageing from ur angel to a cocker, god for bid ur mag to a cocker. I plan on calling my cumpany (if i don't line upo with kapp) freak industries:D other then the trigger mods i might put out some other things suc as some drops some imperllers for 12v'sand a few other things (like a hopper fulle for ez loading in the stageing area, well see You wanna run that by us again?:D :confused:

yeahthatsme
11-28-2002, 02:16 PM
ok well i solved my problem, and watch out by next iao u may be chageing from ur angel to a cocker, god for bid ur mag to a cocker. I plan on calling my cumpany (if i don't line upo with kapp) freak industries other then the trigger mods i might put out some other things suc as some drops some imperllers for 12v'sand a few other things (like a hopper fulle for ez loading in the stageing area, well see

go with hooked on phonics first.....

01-02-2003, 03:33 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=1321553

wdp would probally jump you if you did that too ;)

Kevmaster
01-02-2003, 09:51 PM
dude, thats either the bets photoshop job ive seen or one hell of a nice cocker!

01-02-2003, 11:53 PM
from what i have head, that was going to be the next dark cocker... untill wdp whipped out the lawyers.

Cristobal
01-03-2003, 07:56 PM
What is the dimension for the spacing between the bolt-holes that attatch the spaceframe to the marker body? (

I don't think it is, but if it was 4.125" like on a mag or cocker it ought to fit like a charm, and then there'd just be the issue of making sure the sear could sit down inside of it and the trigger rod could get out to the trigger