PDA

View Full Version : shocktech drop?

yeahthatsme
11-07-2002, 05:59 PM
how long is the long one? where can i get a good price? will it work on a max-flo? thanks.

magman007
11-07-2002, 06:04 PM
ok, i know for a fact this has been covered, please man run a search. I know you have ben a search advocate, telling others to search, so please man, go for it! http://www.automags.org/forums/images/top_search.gif

petefol
11-07-2002, 06:09 PM
well since i have one... i use it with an old style max-flo, but you may have problems if you have a longer foregrip.

yeahthatsme
11-07-2002, 06:17 PM
i dont need a foregrip:D.

sorry about not searching. i kinda had to post and run so i didnt really have the time. i normally search though.

mxracer33x
11-07-2002, 06:27 PM
I believe the long drop is about 5" long, and has the same amount of drop as the short and medium lengths. It has holes drilled in the bottom so you can screw the max-flo mount onto one.

As far as a "good price" Im not sure. But I know 32 degrees make a knockoff of the shocktech drops for about $25 where ever I saw it. I cannot vouch for the quality though, as I have not physically had one to looks at.

And for goodness-sake, is it that hard to simply reply or ignore a question? Yes some of the questions reguarding level 10 issues or extreme availability are getting a bit ridictulous, but it seems more times than not it becomes very tedious searching and not all of us are here all day and have the kind of time to spend digging through the forums.

I searched, and found a thread cliffio started. It answered one of his questions, but it did not have the length of the drop mentioned. Nor did any others I found after 10 minutes of searching, is that long enough or should I go search some more?

yeahthatsme
11-07-2002, 07:02 PM
which is exactly why i always ANSWER THE QUESTION after i explain the search feature.

yeahthatsme
11-07-2002, 07:09 PM
i feel all dumb, i forgot to check their site:D

for those who also want the answer to this question the drops are 4" and can connect to normal 2 holes or dovetail adapters. they are 29.99 from the shocktech store. thanks for the help guys.