PDA

View Full Version : LvL 10 problem

Cyber_Thug
11-08-2002, 12:50 PM
Hey i just got the lvl 10 and i am haveing some problems....

i put it all togather with the small spring and it worked fine but still hit to hard and breaks paint. the carrier slides but still catches a little and i have 2 shims when i moved to the the middle spring and the gun shoots like it is hitting something "just like when you shoot the squeege" i turned up my valacity to where it just dosent leak out the back and it still is doing the same thing..

any help would be very appriciative asap i have a tourny sat...

thanks a bunch

Cyber_Thug

mxracer33x
11-08-2002, 02:48 PM
I would check and make sure you have the cut end of the spring on the bolt and not facing into the body. It can cause a sort of binding.
I have also had success runnig a tighter carrier and the short spring. On one of my emags this was the best combo I found. It wont leak down the barrel, chop paint, nor have I stuck the bolt.

Good luck

Gotcha3
11-08-2002, 03:26 PM
It could be that the friction is too great between the PT piston and the carrier o-ring (This would explain you cranking up the velocity but still the marker not shooting)
Use the LARGEST carrier that does not leak and this will allow the piston to slide on the carrier o-ring easier(Also, don't forget to oil the black o-rings on the outside of the carrier) Additionally, you may have to add another shim, but the previous procedure should get it working for you.
Hope this helps,
Aaron

athomas
11-12-2002, 01:16 PM
Put the short spring back in and dry fire the gun to break in the power tube o-ring. Use a whole tank of air if you have lots. Then switch back to the middle spring and see if the gun still fires. Use plenty of lubricant on the bolt stem.

If the gun still doesn't fire move to the next larger carrier and try that.