PDA

View Full Version : perplexed rt-pro

silver0ckt
11-08-2002, 05:24 PM
Hi guys,

Today I decided to gas up my rt-pro and dry fire it just to keep things lubed and happy before my game on nov 23rd...anyways, i had about 2 ksi in my air tank (68/4500) and hooked everything up. I was able to fire off a few strong shots before it started dying and the shots were getting weaker and weaker until it wouldn't fire anymore. I could see the bolt moving forward about an inch and then it will return to its position. i stripped everything down and didn't find anything out of the ordinary. i did install the regulator nut too tight afterwards and when i hooked up my airtank, air was hissing out of the regulator. Anyways, I'm out of ideas on what to check. I did notice that the trigger assembly/sear had some brass/copper colored metallic dust in the main body and in the intelliframe...i think the trigger/sear was barely scraping/rubbing the slotted opening of the main body.

if anybody has any suggestions or ideas, i'm open for 'em!

thanks for any help in advance,

anthony

silver0ckt
11-08-2002, 06:59 PM
i got it....it was the regulator seat o-ring...didnt have it placed securely and seated fully. everything is cool now. now i hope it doesnt rain on the 23rd..:)

shartley
11-08-2002, 07:12 PM
Good job! And good luck... have fun!