PDA

View Full Version : I've heard some rumors about a new grip in testing.

POWMP
11-08-2002, 08:26 PM
I heard a rumor that if there's enough of a demand, we might see an electronic version of the Z-grip. Is this true or just rumor? Does anyone know where I could get ahold of a regular Z-grip? Thanks!

EsPo
11-08-2002, 09:09 PM
im sure they are not testing it, its not electronic either.. it just has a moung on the inside of the grip for intellifeeding your revvy, just like the intelliframe. as for where to get a z grip, the new ones will not be coming out for a long time from now, and the old ones have been discontinued.. there are a few on ebay, you may find a used one here on ao. check out <a href="http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17726">this</a>thread for alot more info on them.

petefol
11-08-2002, 09:10 PM
its not electronic, its just an intelli-z grip, meaning you can wire it to a revvy or warp so it spins when you pull the trigger. it will be out sometime in 2003 when agd gets the xtreme production smoothed out, the aluminum mag body out, and reworks their marketing. tom posted a list of all the things they will do before they make the intelli z grips so try searching. as for a normal z grip try the classified section.