PDA

View Full Version : where to get timmy upgrades?

spyder3634
11-08-2002, 09:43 PM
i just bought a dragon timmy, im not familiar with timmy's at all. i will leave it stock for awhile but would want to get upgraded board and other accessories in the future. is anyone familiar with timmy's and know where some good places are to buy upgrades for one? thanks

Curly
11-08-2002, 09:57 PM
www.paintballkingdom.com is one of the best places for timmy upgrades.

thecavemankevin
11-09-2002, 12:07 AM
curly stole my answere, they are probably one of the best places, thats where i bought all my timmy junk when i had one.

IAMJaws
11-09-2002, 02:41 AM
go to zer0.ca, it's based out of timmy-ville canada (aka Calgary)

spyder3634
11-09-2002, 09:23 AM
thanks i will check them out :)

Curly
11-10-2002, 02:17 AM
The only problem that i have had with Paintball Kingdom is the fact that their shipping prices are outragaous. Other then that they are great.

demonguy8
11-10-2002, 02:42 AM
im not exactly an expert when it comes to intimidators BUT I was under the impression that the dragon timmys came stock with the WAS board which would be the board youd want anyway?

more educated timmy ppl pls comment?

Curly
11-10-2002, 03:04 AM
I have heard of some dragon timmys coming stock with was boards, although i do not know if every dragon comes with one. And yes the was board is definitely the board you want in a timmy.

spyder3634
11-10-2002, 08:50 AM
i am pretty sure that the dragon comes with the older select fire board. i havent gotten my yet, it will be here tommorrow so i will check it out. but i really want to get the WAS board....thanks

covadsucks
11-11-2002, 05:18 PM
The Dragon comes with the Semi Auto Board. If you want the latest and greatest bolt on toys, just call Delta Paintball, home of the Timmy 925-685-7141. The first "upgrade" should be a strangler neck for your HALO B.

JEDI
11-11-2002, 06:54 PM
I just wanted to back up the opinion that Paintball Kingdom is the best. Jim Schuler is the man you wanna talk to. They make there own version of the GZ, and lots of other after market parts for all Timmys.

(hey tom, hows that for a plug?)

paintball8869
11-11-2002, 07:09 PM
ya, PBKingdom is the way to go for upgrades. You really don't need any upgrades on a dragon, i haven't touched mine yet (although it's the backup gun to my ripper).

The WAS board might be in your gun when you get it. The original dragons (first 50 or so) came with select fire boards. The next run came with all semi only boards. The latest run is rumored to come with the WAS Equalizer boards in them. Real simple way to figure out whether you have the WAS board is to open up the gripframe and if your board is blue, then it's the WAS board. If it's green, then it's select fire or semi only. Then you just turn on the gun and hold both buttons down for a few seconds.....get into the menu and try to change modes....if it offers modes it is select fire. If it has no modes, then it's the semi only board.

spyder3634
11-11-2002, 07:27 PM
thanks alot guys, i think my dragon is # 15 so it prolly has the select fire board. also, what is the strangler feedneck? thanks

theraidenproject
11-11-2002, 08:45 PM
I thought this was funny:

We stock Markers and accessories that work--no junk--and we stand behind what we sell. We stock parts to fix Angels, Automags, Autocockers, Brass Eagle, Impulses, Intimidators, Spyders, and Tippmans and can get parts for anything else.

straightshot
11-11-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
I just wanted to back up the opinion that Paintball Kingdom is the best. Jim Schuler is the man you wanna talk to. They make there own version of the GZ, and lots of other after market parts for all Timmys.

(hey tom, hows that for a plug?)

Nice. The above posts sum my opinion up well. Jim Shuler aka Smoke of Paintball Kingdom is the man. Also for more help you may want to try out the Intimidator forum over at PBnation.com

Tom

spyder3634
11-12-2002, 03:42 PM
what is a strangler feed neck?

also, timmys have cocker threads right?