PDA

View Full Version : e-mag concern

pballguy17
11-08-2002, 10:17 PM
I've been wondering alot, and have been very interstead in the e-mags, and even more so the x-mags. Now... my biggest concern is what is the pressure on the ball... and if there is alot of kick when the gun fires. if anyone who has a nice e-mag could explain how it feels in comparision say to a nice impy/bushy it'd b appricatied, thanx

AcemanPB
11-08-2002, 10:21 PM
I don't have an E-mag but my mag uses the same bolt (level-10) and there is virtualy NO kick.

All mags actually put very little preasure behind the ball and if your E-mag is level 10 equipped you will rarely ever chop any paintballs.\

*edit* Is this what you were looking for?
(it's from the deep blue fourm from this site)
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=394614

BajaBoy
11-08-2002, 10:25 PM
only held emag, but the lvlten i believe has 370psi and up. (just so u know) and dont quote me but my lx rt i Think had less kick then my friend old impy. you can pm him and ask him, his handle is DTM

big E kingpin
11-08-2002, 11:37 PM
forget the graphs, i just played for the first time with my new emag (emagnum). i cant even put into words how great it really is.

toymyster
11-09-2002, 10:44 AM
The operating pressure and accual pressure behind the ball are not the same!!! When talking about it, Tom mentioned the Pressure behind the ball in the 'Mags peaks out at about 60psi, not much at all. And you can see that in the graph Aceman posted!!! The "kick" you felt with E-Mags was the movement of the heavy bolt, not air pressure!!! And lighter bolt in the level 10 has reduced it nicely!!!