PDA

View Full Version : Question concerning Xmag Norise's

magman007
11-09-2002, 10:52 AM
Ok, this is just for general knowledge, and for others, But what about those players, who actually like a high rise? what is agd's soution to that? are they supposed to purchase an evil smoke stack, or something of the sort? or go a different dorection and avoid the xmag. Highrises are still prefered by many back players. Im just trying to keep them in mind. Thanks for your time reading

BajaBoy
11-09-2002, 12:48 PM
i agree with magaman, i love the look of a low rise.. not so much no rise. but i really like playing woods/back with a highrise

magman007
11-09-2002, 12:50 PM
ah, i dont really want one, i was just wondering, and im sure that thee are people out there who do want them. I play with a ghetto no rise (slipped halo over the sfl feed neck and a hose clamp)

OldSchoolMag
11-09-2002, 03:01 PM
Actually, I thought that the NoRise is a tube body, fitting the original Emag and the RTPro... and since this is concerning the Xmag, you still have the orignal module which is a nice low rise.

This reminds me of the "single-trigger" electro market. I absolutely LOVE single trigger electros, but am willing to make a small change (and lets face it - low to high rise is a SMALL difference) and get used to double triggers in order to use the Xmag. Just like the high-rise lovers (those who prefer them, not use them out of necessity) we are a minority and unless they can profit by making a small run of these high rises, I wouldn't plan on seeing them any time in the near future. Though, you might want to ask anyone who makes parts for other guns that the original manufacter would not. That would probably be your best bet.

OSM

magman007
11-09-2002, 03:24 PM
the extremes are supposed to be a no rise, tom even said look at the new extreme no rise breaches.

Im just asking what theose who like em are supposed to do?

Automaggot68
11-09-2002, 04:35 PM
In my opinion, I think that the Highrise for those minimag Bodies, they look pretty sweet. To me, although you most surely have to buy centerfeed barrels from then on, it's still simple,and no need for an elbow. I've always liked to peer down the side of my marker body,and alot of times, though it doesn't impair my vision, it's damned whats the word here....damned kind of odd,or awkward for me. I dunno, I guess it's just me. Does anyone else feel that way?

dansim
11-09-2002, 07:11 PM
personall myself and every back player i know have a halo and there fore hate high rises i always look for a low rise

Spray Painter
11-09-2002, 07:37 PM
i have a high rise rtpro and i play middle/front so it would be nice to have a low/no rise but it would only help a little

FreshmanBob
11-09-2002, 08:01 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if some other company jumped on it an put out a high and mid rise breech for the extreme.

Don't get your panties in a bunch just yet guys (j/k)
;)

ah137
11-09-2002, 08:09 PM
I can't believe this is an actual tread.

Good God,

Hills

magman007
11-09-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by ah137
I can't believe this is an actual tread.

Good God,

Hills

DO you have a problem? IM sorry if you do, i was just doing this for genreal knowledge! im sorry if you have a problem with this. I know that there are some people who care. Personally i like a low rise, as i stated above. I was just asking for knowledges sake. i cant learn any thing if i dint ask right? what am i supposed to say if some one asks if they come with a high rise? um...i dont think so? that makes me sounds stupid, especially after i just described the product to some one. If you have a problem, again, but grow up.