PDA

View Full Version : who says you can't pull over 10bps? =)

FeelTheRT
11-09-2002, 03:03 PM
Exilict of PBN and his friend got his iR3 upto 18bps

http://14kt-enterprises.com/Guns/18.jpg

here is the sound clip (http://14kt-enterprises.com/guns/18pbs.mov)

he says he'll be getting a video up shortly.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149728

xmetal2001
11-09-2002, 03:10 PM
I might be mistaken, but I believe Angels take the time between the two fastest pulls, and calculate it off of that. With that system you usually end up with a much higher score. But still, thats pretty good.

MinimagRockin'
11-09-2002, 03:16 PM
I may be totally wrong here but I just find it very hard to believe that someone can move their finger back and forth 18 times in the span of one second. It doesn't seem physically possible...

CRog075
11-09-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by MinimagRockin'
I may be totally wrong here but I just find it very hard to believe that someone can move their finger back and forth 18 times in the span of one second. It doesn't seem physically possible...

Oh I know :o :eek:

edit- OMG THAT IS TIGHT! but it sounds like its on full auto mode :(

shartley
11-09-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by FeelTheRT
Exilict of PBN and his friend got his iR3 upto 18bps

http://14kt-enterprises.com/Guns/18.jpg

here is the sound clip (http://14kt-enterprises.com/guns/18pbs.mov)

he says he'll be getting a video up shortly.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149728
Yes, the marker was indeed firing pretty fast. However, I don’t believe you posted that it is being “pulled” that fast. LOL He is NOT pulling it that fast. The marker is kicking against his finger…. Didn’t you even read the other posts… they even said that. They set the trigger pull SO short that the marker rocks into their finger. LOL That is NOT “Pulling”, that is keeping your finger against the trigger and letting the marker shoot itself.

So, I will still say that NOONE can PULL a marker that fast. And sorry, super reactive triggers in “bounce” don’t count either since it is actually the marker that is “pulling” at high speeds, not the actual person.

Again, it IS fast, but it is not what you are claiming it is. Also, I am skeptical as to its actual speed. I have heard 18BPS before and it sounded faster than what I just heard. I would guess it was closer to 14 than 18…. And like xmetal2001 stated, the way Angels calculate “speed” is not quite accurate….. but they do this so that they sell more markers. ;)

I will see if I can examine that sound file later and actually count the shots.

CRog075
11-09-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by shartley

Yes, the marker was indeed firing pretty fast. However, I don’t believe you posted that it is being “pulled” that fast. LOL He is NOT pulling it that fast. The marker is kicking against his finger…. Didn’t you even read the other posts… they even said that. They set the trigger pull SO short that the marker rocks into their finger. LOL That is NOT “Pulling”, that is keeping your finger against the trigger and letting the marker shoot itself.

So, I will still say that NOONE can PULL a marker that fast. And sorry, super reactive triggers in “bounce” don’t count either since it is actually the marker that is “pulling” at high speeds, not the actual person.

Again, it IS fast, but it is not what you are claiming it is. Also, I am ascetical as to its actual speed. I have heard 18BPS before and it sounded faster than what I just heard. I would guess it was closer to 14 than 18…. And like xmetal2001 stated, the way Angels calculate “speed” is not quite accurate….. but they do this so that they sell more markers. ;)

I will see if I can examine that sound file later and actually count the shots.

What he said :)

petefol
11-09-2002, 03:33 PM
didnt someone here on the boards get their RTP over 20bps by adjusting the on off and sear?

Butterfingers
11-09-2002, 03:38 PM
www.butters.org

:)

shartley
11-09-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Butterfingers
www.butters.org

:)
HeeHee I thought that went without saying. ;)

petefol
11-09-2002, 03:52 PM
butters, did you get 25bps in full auto, or by having the trigger "bounce" against your finger.

AssassN
11-09-2002, 04:29 PM
i have one of me going 14 on my RT...

acctually i reformated my comp but ttoad4000t migt still have it or TXStorm

TXStorm
11-09-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by AssassN
i have one of me going 14 on my RT...

Yes, I've still got it...

I, personally, could care less about ROF. I understand that when you get bored its cool to see how fast you can fire... But, when you're on the field it really makes no difference. Give me a gun that can fire 10bps and is just as consistent and I'll be happy.

FeelTheRT
11-09-2002, 05:14 PM
yea yea i know how the Angel calculates the time inbetween the shots but the max i've got my LCD to read is 13bps, so 18 is still very impressive though hes only consistantly shooting probably aorund 13-15 or so.

Ityl
11-11-2002, 02:30 AM
I thought the IR3 was different and went for a sec?

Thordic
11-11-2002, 10:27 AM
No one ever said you can't pull over 10 BPS :) While I doubt that 18 is legitimate, I know over 10 is possible.

When I was at shatnerball, I borrowed Gunga's emag, and I was getting frustrated on the field because it was "shooting slow". Later on, I was looking at it, and realized it defaulted to a 10 BPS limit at bootup, and you needed to manually raise the BPS limit. I maxed out the BPS limit (20) and while Im sure I never got close to 20, there was a noticeable difference between the 10 BPS I hit in the morning and whatever I was shooting in the afternoon.

TippmannMan
11-11-2002, 11:42 AM
10+ BPS is very possible in manual mode on the emag and 16 BPS is hard but quite attainable in electric mode. keep in mind this is without the reactive trigger since the gun in not gassed up when i did this. though i normally wouldnt shoot this fast cause i dont see when its ever necessary except to scare the crap out of the person hiding from my barrage :D

FeelTheRT
11-11-2002, 02:32 PM
sure i've gotten over 10, 13 once in a while but by all meens i'm not shooting it consistantly. I can probably only shoot about 8bps consistantly on my Angel even though it reads 10 or 13 from a short burst.

jwa158
11-11-2002, 05:27 PM
i can run the trigger on my lcd stock matrix at 15 bps. i can do 18 on my teamates matrix, it has a turbo trigger. there are trigger jobs on the trix's. it's not extremely short or anything.

xmetal2001
11-11-2002, 06:15 PM
Over 10 is definatly possible, I can notice a difference between my matrix set to 10bps and something higher. Once its over ten I can't get it going "consistantly" for very long though.

CpSuPeRkId
11-11-2002, 09:40 PM
jw here. when you guys tell everyone your rof how do u guys shoot?? because when i take my pointer finger on my right hand and hold my ir3 in my left hand then vibrate it really fast i can hit 15. when i do it like that just to mess around its really consistent so 15bps is actually pretty accurate. now while playing in a game on the other hand i use my middle finger and the finger next to my pinky to shoot or i double tap(walk it). ive hit 12bps like this. but when shooting like i do while playing its not nearly as consistent and 12bps probably isnt true. its more like 9-10 consistently.

jwa158
11-11-2002, 09:45 PM
i use my index finger and middle finger and i "run" the trigger. i let my fingers bounce off the inside of the trigger guard, i am faster with the turbo trigger because there's a shorter distance for my fingers to travel. i can hit around 15 pretty consistently during a game when i have lots of energy. i am telling my rof by what my grip frame says.

Trench
11-11-2002, 10:10 PM
Lol... 18 a sec... lol... If I get shot at for more than a second at 18 a sec, I will piss in my pants *Grin*

no no no... 18 a sec consistantly is impossible...