PDA

View Full Version : what are the odds

TippmannMan
11-09-2002, 08:40 PM
ok how many people have honestly received a kit without a backing washer? i decided to install the LX bolt tonight and read everything before even opening the box to make sure i did everything right the first time. of course one recurring problem i saw were people having trouble finding the backing washer. now i know i am the unluckiest man alive but anyway i open the box over my black table and GUESS WHAT? NO BACKING WASHER! wow what are the odds. seriously the odds of not having that backing washer after READING about it must be pretty slim. anyway i need to know if anybody has truly received a kit without a backing washer or if im the lucky 1 out of 1000000000000 people that got it. it seems in every case the user finds the washer but believe me i have scoured for the past 3 hours on a black table. i turned the lights off and used a flashlight... swept through with a magnifying glass... why me

virus
11-09-2002, 10:06 PM
well.... seeing as they say it is white in color and for the most part it has been black in color.... double check your table..... it may be on there.... in the event that you still cant find it... send an email of to agd explaining your problem.... adding a link to this thread wouldn't be a bad idea either.....

odin99
11-10-2002, 04:07 PM
Don't feel bad...i received no backing washer when I got mine as well. Just call AGD and they will send you one. It's all about great customer service!!

Kevmaster
11-10-2002, 09:04 PM
mine didnt have one....i went about 1 month without it beofre picking one up at the IAO from AGD....