PDA

View Full Version : concerned about my emag

TippmannMan
11-09-2002, 10:30 PM
if you have an emag just wondering if you could reassure me on a couple of things.

when the gun is degassed and you hold it upside down can you hear a clinking noise? looks like the sear assembly but its just one of those things i cant stand :D does this still happen when you gas it up? (as you can see i havent gassed up but emag yet cause its so new)

when i move the selector switch from (M)anual to (E)lectric its nice and smooth. but back from E to M is pretty tough and i already cracked the selector switch trying to change modes.

when the gun is degassed does the safety do anything? when i activate the safety a rod comes out behind the trigger but only goes a short distance. i can still pull the trigger a good distance before touching the safety rod.

like i mentioned above i have yet to gas this gun up so its possible most of my fears can be easily quelled knowing that these problems will go away after gassing up. thanks in advance for any help.

magman007
11-09-2002, 10:45 PM
th clicking is the solenoid pulling on the sear assy, no it cant happen when gassed up.

The saftey does work gassed up, ud doesnt cross the trigger tho, it stops the sear from engaging the on off.

selector switch, well that sux to be you.. i never cracked it turning it

also, where are the pics?

TippmannMan
11-09-2002, 10:47 PM
:: huge sigh of relief ::

thanks for the input magman007. sorry im not gifted with a digital camera or scanner... :( and i went into my gun and for some reason there was debris inside my out of the box new gun... anyhoo i took it out and the switch goes back to M fine. ill just have to order another selector switch when i can

magman007
11-09-2002, 10:52 PM
it really inst all that ncessary, i have had one crack before, and ti was good for a while, i usually trim mine down any ways, as to niot bump it while playing, olny if i really want to... go have some fun, get some gas, rip it up on hybrid and enjoy her!

WELCOME TO THE FOLD!

lamby
11-10-2002, 12:57 AM
Always glad to see more E-Mags out there. Welcome aboard and maybe we can go through cases of paint together sometime:D

toymyster
11-10-2002, 03:43 AM
No doubt; welcome to the wonders of E-mag ownership!!! Hope you have a good supplier for paint!! I'm glad you figured out the switch problem!! A few Q-Tips go a long way in cleaning out those hard to get spots!!! And as Magman mentioned, the safety is a sear block, and has nothing to do with the trigger!!!

Jonno06
11-10-2002, 08:39 AM
i want an emag:(

congrats on yours,and I hope everything works out for you.