PDA

View Full Version : lube go where now

TippmannMan
11-10-2002, 12:11 AM
pardon the ignorance but in the e-mag manual it suggests dropping some lube into the back bottle adapter. do i have to unscrew my hose line everytime i want to lube? coming from a simple CO2 background my only exposure to bottle adapters were things like bottomline and vertical adapters and it was a simply matter of unscrewing the tank and dropping a few. could someone help a fellow AO member get familiarize with this. thanks in advance

agdemagman69
11-10-2002, 12:42 AM
you supposed to put the lube in your ASA adapter(the hole you screw your tank into), then put your tank in and shoot the gun to cycle the lube, no hoses or anything removed

toymyster
11-10-2002, 03:47 AM
If you are using an air system and not a screw-in tank, just put a few drops in the line that goes to the valve before you reconnect your valve assembly to your air source!! Same thing as dropping it into the ASA!!!

Jonno06
11-10-2002, 08:35 AM
yea,if you have a Quik Disconnect,just disconnect it,drop some drops of lube in,and put it back on

take off your barrel,turn your tank on..and shoot it about 50 times...

if you have a screw in tank,just drop the lube in the ASA like you were using co2

TippmannMan
11-10-2002, 01:12 PM
thanks for the help im sure its correct but im a HPA/nitro retard and need further clarification. so my setup is a flatline air system connected to my e-mag via macroline. i have no quick disconnects. what happens now

agdemagman69
11-10-2002, 01:56 PM
wow that sucks.... could probably take out the macroline and drop it in

magman007
11-10-2002, 01:59 PM
yep, drop some in the macroline, then reconnect it, then gass up

warpfeedmod
11-10-2002, 02:01 PM
same setup I've got. disconnect the macro line from the valve assembly on the gun, drop a few drops into the elbow there, put the line back in and air it up and dry-fire for a bit to lube it.