PDA

View Full Version : Shattner/Kaye DVD Box Set

SHAZAM-AGD
11-10-2002, 07:20 PM
Hot Off The Press...
WWW.airgun.com/store will be offering to the public a special box set DVD/Video release of this event

It will include "BORG VISION" a full feature 4.5 hours of "Backstage Passes with Celebs" AGD's camera man "SHAZAM" gained access to all the behind the scene action at Shattner Ball

You see the entire event from start to finish through the eyes of "TOM KAYE" This uncut version of events has nothing bleeped or edited out, you see it all.

Stay tuned, all the details will be released here first

Curly
11-10-2002, 07:55 PM
That would be pretty cool to watch, especially since i didnt make it to the event. I voted DVD because it is pretty hard to fit 4.5 hours of video onto a vhs tape. ;)

darklord
11-10-2002, 08:44 PM
DVD all the way! Better quality and you can pack more into it.

Skoad
11-10-2002, 09:38 PM
When you say, you see the entire event through the eyes of TK, do you mean the actual footage of paintball or a bunch of guys talking "backstage"

SHAZAM-AGD
11-10-2002, 10:29 PM
It starts at the stage in the morning and follows "TOM KAYE" through out the entire event even when he talks in private with Shattner and Mancow and in the Dark Room with JJ. There are interviews with all kinds of people who were there with AGD/TOM hence "BORG VISION" then the stage again at the end plus some other behind the scene things.

We will be filming all AGD attended events from now on. Depending how this one sells what you can expect from the next ones...

Thordic
11-11-2002, 10:21 AM
Rock on, I want extra footage! Shannon interviewed me for about 2 seconds, and I'm sure I looked stupid! I WANT TO SEE MYSELF LOOK STUPID ON DVD!!! :)

mxracer33x
11-11-2002, 11:11 AM
I want to see Thordic act stupid on DVD too, well and see everyhing else that went on from the Borg side. Maybe they caught your cramps on tape as well Thordic. :D

Load SM5
11-11-2002, 11:44 AM
Is this seperate from the regular DVD that is being released. I've already pre-ordered straight from the Shatner site but if this is complete I need to know so I can cancel that one.

magman007
11-11-2002, 11:55 AM
yes, they will be sold together correctly? id love to get the box set, and if you did all the tournies, it would be awesome!

Thordic
11-11-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by mxracer33x
I want to see Thordic act stupid on DVD too, well and see everyhing else that went on from the Borg side. Maybe they caught your cramps on tape as well Thordic. :D

I don't think the cramps were on tape :)

But Shannon interviewed me while I was waiting for reinsertion, and I don't think I looked at the camera more than twice, and I doubt anything I said made any sense. I just wanted to get back out there and shoot people :)

SHAZAM-AGD
11-11-2002, 05:30 PM
YES...TWO VIDEO UNITS WILL BE MADE SEPERATELY BUT THEN SOLD TOGETGER AT THE AGD STORE

leopardhead
11-12-2002, 12:26 PM
price for the set?
running time of the Shazam video supplement?

SHAZAM-AGD
11-12-2002, 04:44 PM
well looking at the request for copies now I doubt we will be doing this...the price was not set yet and the runnin time was 4.5 hours of digital quality video.

Scooter/Cootie
11-14-2002, 05:18 PM
I'd love to get a DVD copy.

spazzed
11-14-2002, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I'd jump on a DVD copy like white on rice.

leopardhead
11-15-2002, 01:27 PM
You can order Spplat Attack right now, today 11/15

www.spplatattack.com

or

http://store.yahoo.net/shatner-store/movies.html

the free gift is pretty cool -- trading cards with people from the event on them

very limited sets of these and they won't be available for purchase anywhere, ever

warpfeedmod
11-15-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by SHAZAM-AGD
well looking at the request for copies now I doubt we will be doing this...the price was not set yet and the runnin time was 4.5 hours of digital quality video.

Shazam,

are you saying now that you guys will NOT offer the boxed set? So we can onyl get the Splatt attack Dvd and not the extras?

fiendkuja
11-15-2002, 01:39 PM
I'd like a copy on Betamax... er dvd, yea! dvd