PDA

View Full Version : Connecting Remote to a stock

chuey
11-10-2002, 09:55 PM
Question I just bought a minimag, I have not received it yet but I have a question about its set up. It comes with a stock, I wanted to know is there anything that I need to purchase to connect the stock to a remote nitro tank?

Gotcha3
11-10-2002, 10:01 PM
Welcome to AO Chuey...Now to the real point of my reply...I need more info on the type of stock--as do others, I'm sure.
"What kind of stock, what brand, etc.)Also, congrats on the minimag purchase!
Thanks,
Aaron

chuey
11-10-2002, 11:24 PM
Thanks! Tough one, hmmm if I had to guess a Diamond Labs'adjustable stock. I've never used one of these before and would like to make sure I have everything I need for play next weekend.

Gotcha3
11-11-2002, 03:08 PM
OK, then it is more than likely the 'gas-thru' stock. All you have to do is check and make sure that there is a nipple for attaching your quick disconnect to (i.e. taking the end of your remote system that does NOT screw onto your tank and attaching it to the 'gas-thru' stock--there should be a nipple on the stock)--before you do this--make sure the stock is already screwed into your ASA. If this does not make sense, then just PM me and I will explain--I think you will see what I am talking about when you look at it, though.
Hope this helps,
Aaron