PDA

View Full Version : Equation Barrel Sets

toymyster
11-11-2002, 06:37 PM
I just got my Equation barrel set and am amazed at the results!!! This is by far the best barrel I've ever used. It has teflon coated stainless inserts, and various front peices to make a barrel anywhere from 7 3/4" to 13 1/2" long. With the 7 3/4", I was taking people out across the field!! With the teflon, the barrel shoots itself clean within 4 or 5 shots after a break. I tried it, of course, with lvl X, I had to break the paintballs and put them in, but the accuaracy was back after 5 shots!!! They have had the set for threaded barreled guns for a few months now, but just came out with a 'Mag set!! It had double detents, and fits H/R, H/L, And Centerfeed mags!! This is nothing like the Freak, I sold my Freak because my Crown Point shot better, and if I had a break, forget it!!!

pbguy888
11-11-2002, 08:16 PM
Very cool! Do you know what the diff. are between the bizerk and the equations are?

toymyster
11-11-2002, 08:23 PM
Bizerk is their one piece barrel and it does not come for a 'Mag. the one for the 'Mags is the Multiple Switch set!!! Hope this helps!!