PDA

View Full Version : e-mag or rt pro

tater
11-11-2002, 07:40 PM
i have tryingto figure out wether i should get an e-mag or rtpro?i have heard they weigh about the same tell me what you guys think.

thanks

Spray Painter
11-11-2002, 07:53 PM
The emag is faster and is electonic. they are about equal in every thing else. i say if you have the money go for the emag. also keep in mind that you'll need a HPA tank if you don't have one already.

-edit- to correct errors

tater
11-11-2002, 07:57 PM
yea i have an HPA i just dont know, i have the money though.

spazzed
11-11-2002, 07:58 PM
Go with the E-mag.

You'll still be getting an RTPro, via the Manual mode. Best of both worlds ;)

tater
11-11-2002, 08:00 PM
thanks for the info

Spray Painter
11-11-2002, 08:01 PM
what sre you looking for in your next gun?

tater
11-11-2002, 08:05 PM
i kind of wanted a gun that doesnt take batteries but i have that now so whatever,
1)accurate
2)easy to maintain
3)fast rof(like the mag trigger)

thats really it and im goin to put a warp on it so weight doesnt matter.

Spray Painter
11-11-2002, 08:12 PM
Emags can be switched to manuel. AGD has awesome service.
emags are faster than rtpros but rtpros are still fast. both are easy to clean and maintian. do you like electrnoic triggers? some people hate them.

tater
11-11-2002, 08:13 PM
yea because that is what kind ive always had

Spray Painter
11-11-2002, 08:20 PM
oh ya, about the accuate part get a freak or similar barrel. if you have the money go with the emag.
i get comments like:"full auto isn't allowed" or "turn your full auto off" or "holy crap that's fast"(last one was said by two players with angels. and this is with my rtpro:)

tater
11-11-2002, 08:25 PM
yea we got some dudes at our feild and they think that they are hot stuff because they thnk they have the best

Angry Man
11-12-2002, 02:24 AM
Emag, or one of the new lighter emags.

Emag+hybrid mode+1200psi=16bps isn't so hard to get anymore. Fastest gun I've ever shot or will ever shoot, I believe. Combine an rt tippman and an angel and that's basically what you get, it's incredible. Btw, although all guns should be about as accurate the emag I saw shot really accurately even at high speeds. All that means is low recoil, a smooth trigger pull, good consistancy, and a lack of shootdown since no marker is technically more accurate....but that's a lot of stuff nonetheless that you need and it has it all.

Emag, adjustable nitro, level ten, and the fastest hopper you can find. Nothing's faster.

tater
11-12-2002, 07:38 PM
are all e-mags lighter now? if not where can i find one?

Angry Man
11-12-2002, 08:43 PM
The new extreme emags (x-mags?) are MUCH lighter, shocktech's sfl emags are lighter too. Both look awesome, weigh less (especially the extremes) but cost a ton and are very hard to find....

Best mag availible now, get a standard emag otherwise, but they're pretty heavy/a little unbalanced (not terrible, but not great either still 100% worth it.)

tater
11-12-2002, 10:12 PM
weel the SFL'S are impossible to find and the X-mags i cant find them and dont know what they cost.

RT pRo AuToMaG
11-12-2002, 11:05 PM
emag. an e-mag is an rt pro gone electro. and as a correction, the rt pro and e-mag are the same speed, you can just achieve a greater rate of fire with the e-mag

Sinistarr
11-12-2002, 11:07 PM
Tater,

The emag is faster, easier to shoot in elecronic mode, and if by chance the battery dies on the field, it takes 2 seconds to realize it and switch to manual. (not that it happened to me the first and second time I played with mine...) With the LvL10 installed, a 12 v rev will feed fast enough, but the warp is too kewl not to use it and feed it with the 12v rev. It will keep up just fine. The RT is cheaper, almost the same rof, and no electronics.

I have never had any problems with my electronics in 2 years, I sent it in for sw upgrade to 1.37 and that was it. Rebuilt the valve 7 months ago, and it played like a champ with the level10 in the 3-man on Sat.

G

puckmaster
11-13-2002, 12:23 AM
The new X-Mags are being sold on AGD Europe. They haven't been released here in the states yet(as far as I know) And they are on back order or whatever you'd like to call it.

Marek
11-13-2002, 02:49 AM
If weight is a concern for you, the SFL (only 40 made, so good luck finding one) or the X-treme (I refuse to conform to the rest of society).

If price is a concern (not spending over $1000), Emag all the way. Its 2 guns in 1 and adjusting the trigger is by far the best thing (IMO) to the Emag. Cant do that with an RT Pro.