PDA

View Full Version : Question about a mag setup

Ryknow
11-11-2002, 10:41 PM
Can someone tell me if this is a nice mag setup, and if there is anything left ot make it any better. :confused:

Black Teflon Powerfeed Body
Lvl 10
ReTro Valve
Clear Warp
Intelliframe
PMI Perfect Cradle
68/3000 Crossfire
Dye Stickies (black)
Baige, gold, maroon, and green splash teardrop
Ano'd to match body rail
Ano'd to match eclipse sight rail
Ano'd to match Smart Parts Gaget Foregrip
Ano'd to match tourney lock
Ano'd to match powerfeed plug
Could someone please tell me if this is a nice setup and if there is anything left to do to it to make it any better/improve its performance, or is there another barrel that would be more accurate on a mag that is a 10-14 inches?

ICOM
11-11-2002, 10:45 PM
Soudns like a sweet setup. I am guessing you have a loader since you never said in your post. If this is your setup i hope you like it cause i know i would.

darklord
11-11-2002, 10:45 PM
That setup sucks! :p haha, why would you ever doubt that setup? Level 10, retro, and an I frame makes the perfect marker. Personally I'd rather have a different barrel, but that's just me.

petefol
11-11-2002, 10:59 PM
the only thing you can really improve is to get a 4500psi n2 tank.

TippmannMan
11-11-2002, 11:03 PM
this seems more like a bragging post to me :D

Aliens-8-MyDad
11-11-2002, 11:05 PM
get a anoed to match freak kit and a anoed to match 68/45 flatline

Ryknow
11-12-2002, 08:56 AM
I know it sounds like a brag but it really isnt...and yeah I got a 12 volt revvy...whats a ano'd to match freak set cost? and what front would be best for a Mag?
EDIT: what does a 68/45 flatline cost? and can it be adjusted to 900-950 psi to work the hell outta a ReTro valve?

digitard
11-12-2002, 11:05 AM
If you have the funds go lvl10 ... but for a lot of people its not necessary cause they're not chopping balls and you lose a tiny bit of efficiancy (although not much) from the level 10 but you have just about no ball slices and its damn near impossible to short stroke....

I really like the setup though ... what are you using for a barrel? I suggest a 14" boomstick by DYE .... I just picked one up recently and i'm in love with the thing.

Hope you love your setup as much as I love mine ... I'm adding my Retro Valve and Intelliframe soon ... so beware . .muahaha ..lol

Sincerely,
Dave K

Aliens-8-MyDad
11-12-2002, 05:13 PM
anoed to match freak set would be (200 for freak set) then what ever it cost to match the anodizing.
the flatline is fully adjustable to i think 1000 psi.. mabey more im not gonna search so blah to whoever corrects me and tells me i shoulda searched.