PDA

View Full Version : Shatner Movie Premier in LA

JJBrookshire
11-12-2002, 07:49 PM
Groom Lake will premier this Saturday at midnight at a theater in Hollywood. If you possibly can make it let me know and I'll secure tickets for you (about $12 each). I'd like for us to show Shatner that we support him the way he has supported our sport. This is NOT Shatnerball but is a movie that Shatner wrote, produced and directed. Shatner,and I will be there along with many of the paintball folks from the LA area and some friends of mine from Maxim Magazine. You need to email me if you can make it.

J.J.

The Frymarker
11-13-2002, 12:54 PM
Too bad I didn't live closer:(

spazzed
11-13-2002, 02:01 PM
Sounds like fun! JJ, perhaps you can get some of those maxim friends of yours to join one of the parties ;) Or perhaps come to an AO mega-meet?

TooDamnSweet
11-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Hopefully I'll be there. I'm looking forward to it, I heard it was a good movie! Plus, the man of my dreams will be there........:D and Mr. Shatner too LOL

JJBrookshire
11-13-2002, 07:34 PM
Let it be said, especially to my wife, that TDS is not talking about me, even though I will be there.

TooDamnSweet
11-14-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by JJBrookshire
Let it be said, especially to my wife, that TDS is not talking about me, even though I will be there.

LMBO!!!! OOOOPPPPPSSSSSS did I actually post that? Sorry J.J. the secret is out, but I do have the name of a good lawyer you can use. You shouldn't have to give up more than half..... :D Just Kidding!!!!

I was talking about Gibby. He's gonna be there with me. We're gonna make it a date.......WoooooooHooooooooo!!!