PDA

View Full Version : new trigger?

fiendkuja
11-13-2002, 11:37 AM
I was wondering if it was possible to change the trigger on your trigger frame. My current frame is a DYE 2-finger and I'd like to get an Intelliframe Style chrome blade trigger to replace the black one in the DYE. On my inspection however, it doesn't look like it would be possible, or if possible then certainly not an easy task.

Anyway, if possible, where might I buy a trigger? Thanks =]

magman007
11-13-2002, 11:41 AM
you can buy the trigger from the agd store, i think it will fit but i am not certain. Or you can purchase one from the custom makers arond here, like tysonmachado for instance.

All you have to do to change it is drive the pin out carefully with a punch, and slide the trigger out. installation is the same, but in reverse

fiendkuja
11-13-2002, 11:53 AM
hmm, or i could just sell my frame and buy an intelliframe hehe

pbguy888
11-13-2002, 04:46 PM
Sounds like a plan to me!:D :p

yeahthatsme
11-13-2002, 04:57 PM
yeah, then your warrenty is still good.

personman
11-13-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
yeah, then your warrenty is still good.
There arent warrenties on DYE frames.
:confused:

Wc Keep
11-13-2002, 08:04 PM
dye frames void your warranty by agd.

HoppysMag
11-13-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
dye frames void your warranty by agd. isnt it aslong as the gun works w/ the stock parts, nothing is void... as long as you dont mess with the stock parts and you put them in and the marker still doesnt shoot then its covered by warenty. so some thing like messing w/ you trigger rod will void the warenty but putting on a dye 2x frame wont as long as you put all the stock parts back in first..... ok now i got my self confused... anyone , help please!

Wc Keep
11-13-2002, 09:05 PM
as long as that dye frame is on there you can send it in to agd all you want and get charged each time you send it in. the only frames that agd approves of are the benchy and any agd made frames. but yeah your right if you put the stock frame back then your warranty is good again.