PDA

View Full Version : double trigger dilemma

TippmannMan
11-13-2002, 04:59 PM
ok double triggers look nice and all but what is the point. allow me to defend my position before anyone flames me :) i use a double trigger on the e-mag. it feels great but i dont think it improves ROF for me. in fact it hinders me and causes me to short stroke. first of all the top (being closest to the hinge) is obviously harder to pull and seems to slow me down. i shoot alot faster simply pulling the lower part of the trigger with one finger compared to "walking the trigger." maybe all those years of mouse clicking helped me and i dont notice the difference :) but i doubt it since i know its rare that im something special. when i DO use two fingers i alternate fingers when pulling (thats the right way isnt it?) but the problem is before the trigger can reset itself my alternating finger has by that time started to pull. therefore sometimes the trigger just stays pulled and doesnt fire. are there solutions to this? i use the double trigger with one finger pulling the lowest part and i "fan" the trigger when i want maximum ROF.

magman007
11-13-2002, 05:03 PM
ok

first off, you seem like a canidate for a blade trigger. You wil want the timmy63 blade trigger... Pm him

2nd off, i had the same problem, add a magnet up top, or take a spacer out, you will be fine this way. if you get the blade trigger tho, you may see your self adding a magnet

bobbybobinson
11-13-2002, 05:18 PM
nice idea but usless to most people. no one cares that much about features that they dont need they care about getting there guns.
phil

magman007
11-13-2002, 05:42 PM
Huh?:confused: what the hell was that supposed to mean?

HoppysMag
11-13-2002, 06:31 PM
lol 2x triggers = pure EVIL:D ;) i dont likem ether... i just dont like the feel...

the point of them is to increase the rof ( wich they do) and to make people think they are getting something special... or thats atleast how i see it

FooTemps
11-13-2002, 08:17 PM
i use a double trigger on the e-mag. it feels great but i dont think it improves ROF for me. in fact it hinders me and causes me to short stroke.

how does that work? :p

BajaBoy
11-13-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by HoppysMag
lol 2x triggers = pure EVIL:D ;) i dont likem ether... i just dont like the feel...

the point of them is to increase the rof ( wich they do) and to make people think they are getting something special... or thats atleast how i see it

two things lol, yes people do think their faster with a 2x trigger (not everyone)

i cant shoot a 1x trigger... i really cant im not sure why

but otherwise no a 2x does not increase from one person to another, its how You can shoot

im not flaming u in anyway i was just adding my .02$ in ;)

HoppysMag
11-13-2002, 08:32 PM
not taken as a flame, personaly i do go faster w/ a 2x but i cant stand the feel...

EDIT: the way im think of it is my body is caped at X-BPS, me friend "A" is caped at 2x, and "B" is caped at 1/2X. wether or not i have a 2x trigger i can never break X, and "B" will never break 1/2X. and "A" can pull 2x with a electro but only 1.5x witha intella and only X with a stock frame but he will never break 2X... did i loose you?

hitech
11-13-2002, 08:35 PM
2X triggers seem MUCH more useful on a mechanical marker. Unless you are good at one of the two finger techniques, 2X triggers seem like a hindrance on an electro to me also.