PDA

View Full Version : AGD's Website

Seanmn
11-13-2002, 10:47 PM
How come on www.airgun.com the old emag is still the center of attention, instead of the xmag-the whole website doesn't even mention the new xmag, except for Europe's version-whats up Tom?

TippmannMan
11-13-2002, 11:00 PM
thats because the x-mag is in full production at AGD europe. while the x-mag certainly is owned by a select few players in the US its not in mass production and also not sold on the AGD US site as opposed to the european AGD site. and no you cannot order an x-mag from europe since they dont ship here. trust me if there is something seemingly wrong at the AGD site there has got to be a reason :)

Kevmaster
11-13-2002, 11:07 PM
um....Tom would prefer to SELL the XMags rather than market them...lol!!!

yeh, If Tom had more time, I'm sure that he would work on the website, but AGD is over capacity with the introduction of the XMags into the market

Army
11-13-2002, 11:10 PM
The only items for sale in the store....are those items ACTUALLY IN the store!

No X-mags available...no X-mags in the store. See?:)

Seanmn
11-13-2002, 11:28 PM
Yeah, but the Xmag is still the newest gun by AGD-even if its not in stores, and I was wondering why its not on there-they were for sale, its just that they've all be bought out already 'cause they are in a really high demand (for good reasons!)

TippmannMan
11-13-2002, 11:35 PM
correct me if im wrong (cause i could be) but the x-mags are not being mass produced like their other guns. plus the excitement from posting it on the website might turn into frustration as thousands ;) of people would ask why they cant get one soon

joeyjoe367
11-14-2002, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by TippmannMan
correct me if im wrong (cause i could be) but the x-mags are not being mass produced like their other guns. plus the excitement from posting it on the website might turn into frustration as thousands ;) of people would ask why they cant get one soon

too late:rolleyes: