PDA

View Full Version : RPK fan Club... (or cause FatMan asked)

RamboPreacher
11-14-2002, 01:11 PM
Hmmmm, your daughter looks pretty good, maybe I should join HER fan club!
FatMan(hey little girl, want some candy?)bwahahahaha...

I am sure she wouldn't mind having a "real" fan club. :D
The picture in my sig is her senior pic with her custom left-handed Palmer Typhoon [RPEdit - picture changed to the one Thordic created for us!] that I gave to her on her sweet-sixteenth birthday party. She's a Junior in college now, so hasn't been able to play as much as she want to, but still gets out now and again, since I still pay for everything when she comes with me.

I am sure she would play in a tournament if she had time (she roxs as a rec-player, fast, stealthy, not a spray and pray/accuracy by volume player, she actualy pics targets and hits them! My biased opinino, but I think she is better than alomost every other player at the local field we play at.)

Anyway - here's a couple "thumb pics" of her:
http://www.pentestone.com/paintball/graphics/020824/Picture%20009_tn.jpg She's the one on the left.
http://www.pentestone.com/paintball/graphics/020824/Picture%20014_tn.jpg in the safe/netting area
More pictures here. (http://www.pentestone.com/paintball/graphics/020824/020824.html)

(Carefull how you reply kiddies, daddy (RP) is protective of his baby-girl, you may find yourself at the paint-slinging side of my grinder!)

[RPEdit - list moved here for easier tracking]
I can keep a list of us:
RamboPreacher
thereal_JT
Thordic
Spazzed
ShooterJM
Manike (secret member) :)
magman007
yeahthatsme
obsolete898
dropkick1
Creative Mayhem
GreasyPigeon
land hurricane
Fred
devil
moneyinmag
WARPED1
boss_automager

Thordic
11-14-2002, 01:21 PM
Num nums :)

FrAuStY
11-14-2002, 01:22 PM
whirred!

Dayspring
11-14-2002, 01:25 PM
How did I know Brian was going to chime in on this one. ;)

I will agree though. Good lookin' girl you raised.

spazzed
11-14-2002, 01:33 PM
Double Werd!

ShooterJM
11-14-2002, 01:43 PM
A typhoon for her 16th?!?! Wow. That's awsome in many ways. What's she studying in school?

RamboPreacher
11-14-2002, 01:46 PM
her major was actuarial science, but she just changed her major, and I am not sure she know yet; probably something in the acounting or insurance industry, though.

ShooterJM
11-14-2002, 01:49 PM
That's cool. One of my friends did actuary. Just graduated from JBU not too long ago.

Oh BTW, not sure if they're still in stock, but it might help you in your quest if you're up for ponying up the cash.

http://www.powerball.co.uk/mail_order/mail_order_pages/catindex.html

Thordic
11-14-2002, 01:51 PM
here ya go, RP

RamboPreacher
11-14-2002, 01:54 PM
woohoo! - when I get home from work, I'll copy it up to my server. great work! (BTW - green is her favorite color too!)

Thordic
11-14-2002, 01:57 PM
I kinda figured :)

ShooterJM
11-14-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Thordic
I kinda figured :)

Heheeh gee where would you have come up with that? :D

manike
11-14-2002, 02:03 PM
She is rather lovely. When I visit you RP we shall have to make sure it's during her holidays so we can all go play :D

RP, I didn't get a reply to my last PM?...

ATB

Simon

ShooterJM
11-14-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
(Carefull how you reply kiddies, daddy (RP) is protective of his baby-girl, you may find yourself at the paint-slinging side of my grinder!)

Heheeh missed that part! Kinda figured as much though! So I'll bite my tounge! ;)

Off topic: Is the grinder done?!?! Post pics if possible!

So now is there a formal process to join the fan club or what?

RamboPreacher
11-14-2002, 02:16 PM
I am not sure that we need a process, do we? just post a request here and then add the "official" Thordic RPK fan club image to your sig line.

[RPEdit - list moved to first post for easier traking]

manike
11-14-2002, 02:19 PM
Due to a very lovely new girlfriend I don't think I ought to be in too many other ladies fan clubs... ;)

so can I be a secret member ;) :D

Potatoboy
11-14-2002, 02:21 PM
ooh, manike's got a new girlfriend, no wonder we haven't seen much of him lately!

Thordic
11-14-2002, 02:33 PM
I thought by posting first I'd get top membership number :) Oh well. :-P

Dayspring
11-14-2002, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of those Angel Girls. That's pretty smooth there Mr. Bond...

Originally posted by Potatoboy
ooh, manike's got a new girlfriend, no wonder we haven't seen much of him lately!

Riotz
11-14-2002, 05:17 PM
Watch out, Thordic is going to start his online pimping skills now yo! :rolleyes: hehe

If I recall, Thordic once told me (and stated online) that he thought the "capo fan club" and signature images was "stupid". So then he started his "Thordic fan club" thing to mock it. But now, I see he created a RPK fan club signature image... Kind of hypocritical don't you think? To say that fan clubs for a person is "stupid" and then go join/support another one...

It seems he only likes to attack AO's/AGD's Clare, for whatever reason, I don't know.

magman007
11-14-2002, 05:18 PM
well well, another thing to add to my sig! woot woot! may i please join?

yeahthatsme
11-14-2002, 06:17 PM
YAY!!!

i like fan clubs.....

Thordic
11-14-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Riotz
Watch out, Thordic is going to start his online pimping skills now yo! :rolleyes: hehe

If I recall, Thordic once told me (and stated online) that he thought the "capo fan club" and signature images was "stupid". So then he started his "Thordic fan club" thing to mock it. But now, I see he created a RPK fan club signature image... Kind of hypocritical don't you think? To say that fan clubs for a person is "stupid" and then go join/support another one...

It seems he only likes to attack AO's/AGD's Clare, for whatever reason, I don't know.

Not to hijack the thread, RP, but I figured one post in my defense wouldn't hurt.

Jeff, I don't know why you feel the need to post this problem here. Not to sound like Shartley, but there's really no need for it.

I have nothing against Clare, and you should know better. I thought the fan club was kinda lame because it was a "sheep" thing. It became the "cool" thing to do, and everyone was doing it. God help the AOer who didn't have that picture in his profile! It wasn't agianst Clare, but the idea of everyone being a sheep and doing something to look cool. I'm against sheep behavior of any kind. I never said I was against fan clubs.

Often on AO it becomes "popular" to say a certain thing, defend certain topics, or whatever the case may be. For example, open discussion on other gun types as legitimate choices to play with? We may like to say that we are open-minded, but far from it. I see posts trashing other guns every day, and people who discuss other gun types are often laughed at or made fun of.

If it makes you happy, I'll add the Capo fan club to my sig, as I have no issues with her AT ALL, and it has lost much of its sheep-ness as the craze has worn down.

For future reference, if you decide to give me the Shartley treatment in any future posts, don't bother using the hypocrisy arguement, being hypocritical has never bothered me in the slightest.

dansim
11-14-2002, 09:32 PM
srry just doing a post count against thordics

Thordic
11-14-2002, 09:36 PM
Don't even start dude, I'm three ahead of you and I intend on keeping my lead!!!! :)

Spray Painter
11-14-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by dansim
srry just doing a post count against thordics

LOL. it's a race and thordics in the lead:)

RamboPreacher
11-14-2002, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by dansim
srry just doing a post count against thordics at least Thordic has the decency to use the fan club image in his sig file when posting in this thread. - you'r just plain off-topic. :D

dansim
11-14-2002, 09:52 PM
wait if we are putting this pic in our sigs...then why on the fist post is she teh one on the rigth would she be teh one on teh left?

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=522549

RamboPreacher
11-14-2002, 10:02 PM
uhmmm - yup! good catch (i'll edit that) (btw - you just beat thordic)

Riotz
11-14-2002, 10:03 PM
Oh here we go again with your hypocritical excuses. :rolleyes:

If you thought the capo fan club thing was a "sheep thing", then what do you call all your "Thordic" images people started to use? ehh bingo! Apparently you don't realize it, but that falls into what you call "sheep behavior". You even started a thread about it. Bragging about all the different versions of it and how it was spreading. Half the people didn't know who you were and just did it because "they saw others do it"... Hence your "sheep" theory. And did you tell them to stop? Nope, you accepted it and encouraged it. But yet you say "I'm against sheep behavior of any kind."

You say you have nothing against her, but yet you make comments here and there about her. Is it because everyone likes her the reason why you don't? Since you don't want to be a "sheep"?

The point of my post was NOT to get you to use the fan club image in your signature. :rolleyes: The point was to get you to stop saying you are against everyone who does something just because they think it is "cool", when you yourself do it.

Sorry for bringing this up in the thread, just sick of people who preach out against something and then do it themselves. Don't you just hate people who play the innocent victim role.

I'm done here, twist my words however you want. I'm just posting in hopes that you will realize one day what you do...

Thordic
11-14-2002, 10:48 PM
Blah blah blah, I don't care if I'm a hypocrite, blah blah. Didn't I explain that already?

The Thordic images just kinda took off, and I just thought it was funny. If its sheep behavior, then yell at them for it. When my name is involved, it stops being sheep behavior and starts being cool :) Am I supposed to make up excuses to explain that? No, its just the way it is. Sorry if that bothers you :)

As for Capo, I really don't care what you think I think of her. Your opinion means about as much to me on the subject as the little gnat on my screen's. I talked to her about it, and all is well, so why do you care?

RPK
11-15-2002, 12:43 AM
Ok, to get this tread back to topic, me, I would like to say I had no clue I was so popular!! :D
You guys could have at least found a better picture of me than that one! That is a bad picture, jeesh.

RPK
I like having a fan club, but don't worry I won't let it get to my head!

manike
11-15-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by RPK
You guys could have at least found a better picture of me than that one!

If you have better pictures that you would like us to see, please feel free to post them :D

manike

Archangel Damien
11-15-2002, 09:03 AM
can i be in the club to?

Thordic
11-15-2002, 09:08 AM
I agree with Simon, if you want us to use better pictures, then just post em up here, and someone will get to work. :)

Originally posted by RPK
Ok, to get this tread back to topic, me

:)

RamboPreacher
11-15-2002, 09:17 AM
:)
unless she justs uploads them here, she will have to give them to me for ftp'ing/publishing to one of my web-sites for linkage. THe challenge is, like me, she is normaly the one taking pictures and so there just aren't that many of her playing paintball, or in paintball gear. She may let me post her senior pics (though I had to scan them and my scanner was on teh fritz at the time, so they aren't the best images either) - let's see what she can come up with. maybe I could do a PB "shoot" with her - hehehe

ShooterJM
11-15-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by RPK
Ok, to get this tread back to topic, me :D

RPK

She speaks! And she's funny! :p

obsolete898
11-15-2002, 01:18 PM
Well since green is my favorite color I may have to join.:D

RamboPreacher
11-16-2002, 11:13 AM
you're in - hehehe, had to say something to bump the thread back up. I did add you to the list on the first page though, sou all you need to do is add the pic to your sig (if you want).

dropkick1
11-16-2002, 12:00 PM
uhm, i would like to be in this fan club too, please let me be in it.

ken

RPK
11-16-2002, 12:12 PM
This is all great and everything, but I don't understand how this thing started. My dad kinda explained it to me but I'm still confused.

RPK

Creative Mayhem
11-16-2002, 12:28 PM
Yo RP count me in bro....:D

C Mayhem

Riotz
11-16-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by RPK
This is all great and everything, but I don't understand how this thing started. My dad kinda explained it to me but I'm still confused.

RPK It started because... You're a girl, you play paintball and because you are sorta hot. nuff said :) :D

GreasyPigeon
11-17-2002, 11:45 AM
i want in.

land hurricane
11-17-2002, 07:36 PM
can i be in this fan club?

Fred
11-17-2002, 10:10 PM
Count me in too RP! :)

---Fred

RamboPreacher
11-18-2002, 12:03 PM
More folks added (upon request) - check the first post on the first page. :)

RPK
11-18-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by ShooterJM
A typhoon for her 16th?!?! Wow. That's awsome in many ways. What's she studying in school?

I am a sophomore and I am studying Accounting with an Insurance consentration.

RPK

manike
11-18-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by RPK

Numbers are all good. But you might want to concentrate a little on your spelling also ;)

Just teasing :D

Devil
11-18-2002, 01:40 PM
I'll be in the fan club because I gotta support all those female paintballers out there!

ShooterJM
11-18-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by RPK

RPK

Wow. Those were the two classes I took that made me switch to Finance and Economics. Just pretty much hated em, took WAY too much time from my extracuricular activities. ;)

Thordic
11-18-2002, 03:41 PM
Simon beat me to it, I was going to say something about a concentration in English.

Oh well, we may be a tad obnoxious, but we are generally fun loving at least :)

RamboPreacher
11-18-2002, 03:46 PM
Sometimes its jstu too inconveenent to use a speel chucker. (even if it did werk).

Archangel Damien
11-18-2002, 03:49 PM
geez complaining about spelling what next grammer :D

RPK
11-18-2002, 09:02 PM
you know if you don't like how i spell you don't have to be in my fan club!:)

RPK

manike
11-19-2002, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Archangel Damien
geez complaining about spelling what next grammer :D

No, we shall concentrate on grammar after we learn how to spell the word itself correctly... :rolleyes: :D

RPK, If I didn't think you had a sense of humour I wouldn't be in your fan club ;)

manike

Riotz
11-19-2002, 08:01 AM
I think I'm gonna start a manike fan club. Who's in? :D

manike
11-19-2002, 08:05 AM
I think I'm gonna start a manike fan club. Who's in? :D

Not me. I don't want to be a member of any club that would have me!

;)

Riotz
11-19-2002, 09:11 AM
Isn't it. "I wouldn't want to be a in any club that would have me as a member."? :p

manike
11-19-2002, 12:56 PM
Probably. But I was adapting it to fit the situation. :D

Miscue
11-19-2002, 12:59 PM
I'll join a Manike fan club if they give away free stuff... like a Super C+C Body...

RamboPreacher
11-21-2002, 10:45 PM
C&C... hmmmm.... Interesting...

Anyway, to bring this back to topic...
Hay, RPK - do you have that CD of your senior pictures still? I could convert and put them up on one of my web-sites if you want. (yes, I could have asked her in person, but the thread needed a bump - :D )

RPK
11-21-2002, 11:23 PM
I don't know, I'll have to look. We can get more updated pictures than that though, can't we? I mean, I graduated 2001, that means those pictures are at least 2 years old!

RPK

Riotz
11-21-2002, 11:37 PM
I can take some pictures. Now let's see... We will need your paintball market and uhm. Do you have any sexy lingerie? :D

RPK
11-21-2002, 11:44 PM
now you might want to edit that before my daddy sees it!! and what i have in my dresser (really on my bedroom floor) is non of your business!! :D

RPK

Riotz
11-21-2002, 11:48 PM
<-- Retard :p

RPK
11-22-2002, 12:31 AM
P.S. I think your dad is FatMat. If not I feel like an arse. teehee

I'm RPK, standing for RamboPreachersKid, which means my daddy is RamboPreacher, aka RP thus RPK is me... silly man! :D

RPK

Riotz
11-22-2002, 01:14 AM
Ah-ha, I seeeeeeee. In THAT case. I'm just going to edit my other post so some people don't realize what a tard I am. :p

So your dad started a fan club for you? :confused:

RamboPreacher
11-22-2002, 06:18 AM
did you even read the first post? :)
some day you may have a daughter or son, and you might understand, untill then - you are free to feel however you want about me and or her. :)

BTW - I am the founding member of my son's fan-club too! (but he doesn't play paintball)

Riotz
11-22-2002, 04:55 PM
BTW - I am the founding member of my son's fan-club too! (but he doesn't play paintball)

That's sweet. UP for ya :)

ShooterJM
11-23-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by RPK
and what i have in my dresser (really on my bedroom floor) is non of your business!! :D

RPK

I see you are a fellow user of the "gravity" method of sorting and putting away clothes....;)

RPK
11-23-2002, 06:45 PM
I see you are a fellow user of the "gravity" method of sorting and putting away clothes....;)

There's another way to sort clothes?!!

RPK

Sinistarr
11-24-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by RPK

RPK

My wife keeps saying there is, but I can't seem to get the hang of it no matter how hard I try. ;)

G

manike
11-24-2002, 08:38 AM
That way also helps sort clothes into which are cleanest...

The ones at the bottom of the pile are cleanest and should be worn in precedence to the ones on top of the pile ;)

ShooterJM
11-24-2002, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by RPK

RPK

Not really. There are variations though! I find that if I stand in the doorway of my room with an armfull of clothes and hurl them across the room it works well. I end up with jeans and heavier stuff in a pile against the wall by my bed, and socks, shirts, etc right by the door. Anything still floating down after 1 sec should probably hung up. :cool: Seems to work ok.

RPK
11-24-2002, 06:46 PM
Call me crazy, but I finally got sick of swimming through my clothes to my bed and put half of them away. The other half is sitting in baskets waiting for me to put them away when I want to avoid doing homework!! :p

RPK

RamboPreacher
11-24-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by manike
That way also helps sort clothes into which are cleanest...

The ones at the bottom of the pile are cleanest and should be worn in precedence to the ones on top of the pile ;) Guess, I am fortunate, cause the dressers we have in the master bedroom are both for my wife. I have a couple drawers that she lets me use and a couple under the bed, but otherwise I get to leave my clothes out stacked on top of a dresser/chest. :rolleyes:

Riotz
11-24-2002, 09:03 PM
Guess, I am fortunate, cause the dressers we have in the master bedroom are both for my wife. I have a couple drawers that she lets me use and a couple under the bed, but otherwise I get to leave my clothes out stacked on top of a dresser/chest. :rolleyes:

haha sounds like my sister's fiance. He got thrown out into the hall way of their apartment building. :D

ShooterJM
11-25-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by RPK
Call me crazy, but I finally got sick of swimming through my clothes to my bed and put half of them away. The other half is sitting in baskets waiting for me to put them away when I want to avoid doing homework!! :p

RPK

Baskets? Wow :) Nah as soon as I finish seperating my winter stuff from my summer stuff I'll be able to box my summer stuff and store it in the basement. Then the floor will be cleared! Well, until the next project anyway.

RPK
11-25-2002, 05:23 PM
RamboPreachersSon Fan Club!!! Here is a picture of my brother. Isn't he cute?! :)

ShooterJM
11-25-2002, 05:35 PM
Funny. He looks a bit surly in that picture!

RPK
11-25-2002, 09:00 PM
yeah, he was talking in the picture, it was kinda funny at the time...

RPK

RamboPreacher
11-25-2002, 09:04 PM
Funny. He looks a bit surly in that picture! he can get that way sometimes. :D fortunately not with me. :D

Anyway - RPK - when we go out this weekend to play, I' spend some time using YOUR camera and take some pics of you. I won't get to play much, but oh well, that's the price to pay for a famous daughter. :cool:

RPK
11-25-2002, 09:20 PM
alright, but we need to get pictures of the rest of FiredUP playing as well!

RPK

RamboPreacher
11-28-2002, 01:34 AM
While we wait for this weekend so I can take more pictures, I thought I would post this senior picture just for grins... (sorry about the lines, my scanner was on the fritz, and finaly fried that week)

ShooterJM
11-28-2002, 04:24 PM
That picture is very very nice! ;) Yet another thing to thank God for on this day! Beautiful women!

And that's all I'll say so RP doesn't hunt me down lay hands on me! :D

moneyinmag
11-29-2002, 08:19 PM
i wanna be a member!!! pick me pick me alright well im gonna put it in my sig

moneyinmag
11-29-2002, 08:24 PM
i need more stuff in my sig lol

ShooterJM
12-01-2002, 09:08 PM
Innoculation from 2nd page-itus administered.

Hey so how was everyone's Thanksgiving?

RamboPreacher
12-01-2002, 10:28 PM
I messed up over the weekend and forgot to take pictures when we were out playing. sorry. I did get one of RPK after the first game, but just plain got caught up in playing to get the camera out. sorry.

Here's a thumb:
http://www.actionjackspaintball.com/images/021130/021130-FiredUP%20004_tn.jpg
and a link to the (Large) original:
http://www.actionjackspaintball.com/images/021130/021130-FiredUP%20004.jpg

Did I mention that it was COLD on saturday, average temp was about 20(F). I bought RPK a pair of JT gloves that morning at the field pro-shop (Aren't I a nice daddy?!)

FatMan
12-02-2002, 09:23 AM
Riotz, you boob! Like I'd ever let you see a picture of MY daughter! ;)

RPK, let's talk about that lingerie on your bedroom floor, it's giving me ideas! :D

FatMan

RPK
12-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by FatMan
RPK, let's talk about that lingerie on your bedroom floor, it's giving me ideas! :D
FatMan

How about we don't.

Anyways, I just posted this on the pic of girlfriend/boyfriend and thought all you RPK fans might want to see a picture of the man who holds my heart!! (it's also a good picture of my doggies!! :D )

RPK

RamboPreacher
12-02-2002, 09:53 PM
duh - okay - that's obviously NOT a good pic of JT (RPKF - RPK Fiance') - AND you forgot to say that he plays paintball too!!! (remember when him and I wner out and you didn't get to go?!?! :))

RPK
12-04-2002, 02:48 PM
duh - okay - that's obviously NOT a good pic of JT (RPKF - RPK Fiance') - AND you forgot to say that he plays paintball too!!! (remember when him and I wner out and you didn't get to go?!?! :))

I don't have a good picture of him on the puter yet, and you have my camera in Las Vegas with you now, so I can't take another picture. Anyways the puppies are cute!! :D

RPK

RPK
12-08-2002, 04:38 PM
Wait a minute, I found one (its a bit old, but he hasn't changed much!)

RPK

RamboPreacher
12-13-2002, 10:53 PM
I just got my new Camera today (after selling the COUNT to Manike, which has been Air-shipped BTW, didn't want it to take months to get there) and took a couple shots of RPK - so here ya go everyone, hot off the presses (hehehehe - she was watching TV and posed a bit while I took the pics, so she wasn't too anoyed):

RamboPreacher
12-13-2002, 10:55 PM
okay - so I am working on the red-eye thing - hay, give me a break, it's a new camera!

manike
12-14-2002, 08:35 AM
Lol, in the second picture she has that 'I am not amused anymore' look on here face :D I bet she's waiting for fiance to call... ;)

Cool pics, how's the camera apart from giving her red eye and making her look like a Gouawould (sp?)(stargate thingy) hehehe

WAHOO, count is on it's way :D :D :D

manike

RamboPreacher
12-14-2002, 09:53 AM
hhehehehehee - Goa'ulds.
It is great. I recorded a 15 sec clip of RPK's cat onteh kitchen table (not supposed to be there). lowest resolution, but it's only lik 300k, incedible. (It's the sony DSC-F717). THose pics at 640x480 are it's lowest resolution, and they are (obviously, red-eye, yuck) unretouched.

Anyway, there will probably be more pics of RPK comming. Hope everyone likes Christmas Pictures! :) heheehe

Tunaman
12-14-2002, 02:52 PM
RPK,
You do not know me, nor I you. But I can tell you this...
I have never met your Dad, but I have had the pleasure of doing business with him. And if he has taught you as well as I think he has, you will go very far in life. Your father exhibits the qualities of a great man, and I am sure that you are quite a beautiful person yourself. I am sincerely looking forward to meeting both of you one day.
Till then,
Tunaman ;)

RPK
12-15-2002, 01:15 PM
Interesting... I don't like those pics so much... I don't have any makeup on!! ahhh!! :rolleyes:

allwell!!

RPK

RamboPreacher
12-21-2002, 01:35 PM
Nobody even noticed the stuffed cat-dog in that picture! CatDog rules!

RPK
12-21-2002, 10:40 PM
Lookie what I got!!!

RPK
12-21-2002, 10:47 PM
Oooppps.... wrong pic. ;)

RPK

WARPED1
12-21-2002, 11:10 PM
May I join?BAAAAAAAAAAAA

RPK
12-23-2002, 03:17 AM
Look at this, now I have a "published fan"!
http://www.the-whiteboard.com/index.html
:rolleyes:
RPK

RamboPreacher
12-23-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by WARPED1
May I join?BAAAAAAAAAAAA - you have been added to the list, see the first post. :) (use of the RPK fan club sig picture is optional, but encouraged.)

Gee, I wonder if I should add Doc Nickel, or maybe just "Doc (Ursus Maritimus)" the bear?!?!?! That whiteboard (dated 2002-12-23) is so kewl. :D

WARPED1
12-23-2002, 11:10 AM
YAAAAAY!I'm in!When does my decoder toe ring come in?:D

RamboPreacher
12-25-2002, 04:49 PM
had to post this, though you all might enjoy it - it's RPK playing with her new stikfas toy soldier, pretending to shoot the cat - hehehehe:

RamboPreacher
01-04-2003, 06:46 PM
okay - I was gonna post another picture of her, but I decided to have some mercy...

We had a couple kids over from church, babysitting, today and the little girl put her barbie-head makeup on RPK - it was soo "sweet", but RPK looked like, well, a clown when she was done. It was hilarious! (besides, needed to bump this thread - hehehehe)

WARPED1
01-04-2003, 07:37 PM
Some mod should make this thread a classic.

RamboPreacher
01-06-2003, 10:37 AM
According to the new AGD rule, all sigs must not be over 15k, adn must be wider than they are tall, so here is the new version (unless one of the fans can make a better one!- hint, hint)

Load SM5
01-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by RPK
Look at this, now I have a "published fan"!
http://www.the-whiteboard.com/index.html
:rolleyes:
RPK

Here you go...

http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autowb083.jpg

RamboPreacher
01-09-2003, 07:51 AM
Kewl, thanks for the direct link, load

WARPED1
01-09-2003, 11:36 AM
I SEE IT!COOLIES!I am still an RPK fan member,it's just this sig limit thing,asnd I personally didn't like the tipped over banner,just my thing.I'd make a new sig pic,if I knew how.

WARPED1
01-09-2003, 11:33 PM
We need a nice small logo,like the Capo one,I'd do it,but I have no idea how.

RamboPreacher
01-10-2003, 09:17 AM
You are right. I haven't had time to whip one up yet. maybe this weekend. I am no photoshop pro, but I'll try. ALSO the new rules have been amended to allow only ONE image in sig lines, so I will guess that though there are MANY RPK fans - we won't see many confirmations in sig-lines.

I may work up a quick "flash" paget to use as a "link" for folks to use in their sigs instead of using an image. Gonna be busy this weekend.

RPK
01-10-2003, 04:53 PM
Hummm... Here are a few picture dad took today - really to show off the CPPA shirt not me... allwell... it's still me.

http://www.citylifeworshipcenter.org/FiredUP/images/non-clwc/CPPA-RPK%20001.jpg
http://www.citylifeworshipcenter.org/FiredUP/images/non-clwc/CPPA-RPK%20002.jpg
http://www.citylifeworshipcenter.org/FiredUP/images/non-clwc/CPPA-RPK%20003.jpg
http://www.citylifeworshipcenter.org/FiredUP/images/non-clwc/CPPA-RPK%20004.jpg

thereal_JT
01-13-2003, 02:10 AM
wrong pic? you mean you didn't really get a JT for X-Mas?

oh yeah, can i be a member???

JT

RamboPreacher
01-13-2003, 05:53 AM
check the list on page one, post one - you're there. (now) :D

RPK
01-14-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by thereal_JT
wrong pic? you mean you didn't really get a JT for X-Mas?

oh yeah, can i be a member???

JT

The JT wasn't wrapped so I didn't think it was a gift. ;)

RPK

thereal_JT
01-18-2003, 04:19 AM
how am i supposed to wrap myself? that would be one of those crazy things i would have to have dad help with.

JT

RPK
01-18-2003, 12:00 PM
you could have just wrapped a bow around your head and put a christmas lable on it.... any ways!!!!

RPK

RamboPreacher
01-18-2003, 01:09 PM
hay RPK - what did you get JT for his birthday (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64353)?!?!!?!? :D

thereal_JT
01-20-2003, 12:22 AM
she got me some nice new RASE pants. Red and black ones so she can see where i am on the field to wait for me to run out of air and paint again so i do my suicide stand and turn.

JT

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-20-2003, 12:26 AM
The real Jt that is only the best shirt ever all praise spongebob

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=604872

RamboPreacher
01-27-2003, 08:42 AM
Just thought I would let everyone know that I finaly got around to some photoshopping for my sig. I am not "arteest", but this is what I came up with for my stuff. It follows the sig rules for physical and file size.

RamboPreacher
02-03-2003, 10:12 PM
RP and RPK in the IRC chat channels... or as Mrs. RP says "dueling laptops":

boss_automager
02-08-2003, 07:52 PM
i kinda pulled this thread from way back and i wanted to join so what the heck.I want in!

RamboPreacher
02-08-2003, 09:12 PM
boss_automager - you have been added to the list.
if you look through the thread, there is a sig, but we really need a new on that is wider than it is tall, but feel free to intigrate it into your own sig line if you want (like I did with mine)

RamboPreacher
02-13-2003, 06:34 PM
New grips I had the Frymarker make for RPK!

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=648078
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=648079

RPK
02-24-2003, 09:26 PM
I love my new grips... they are my favorite color!!! I really can't wait to get to go out and actually use them now! (I hate snow!)

RPK

PS-Now I can join Frymakers fan club!! ;)

RamboPreacher
03-18-2003, 08:03 AM
woohoo!
RPGK!

http://www.paintmagazine.com/cgi-bin/cutecast/cutecast.pl?forum=9&thread=4469

manike
03-18-2003, 08:16 AM
I've said it on other boards, but I shall say it here also.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Best Wishes to all.

ShooterJM
03-18-2003, 09:13 AM
Congratulations man! :cool:

WARPED1
03-18-2003, 02:04 PM
Congrats! Yet another future player!

RPK
03-29-2003, 08:42 PM
My mom is extremely excited, and decided she would take a picture of my tummy every month to see how much i grow... here is the latest one (with JT).

thereal_JT
03-30-2003, 05:06 PM
my belly is hairy... sorry guys and gals, but isn't it a cute picture going belly to belly like that.

JT

Collegeboy
03-30-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by thereal_JT
my belly is hairy... sorry guys and gals, but isn't it a cute picture going belly to belly like that.

JT

So when are you expecting thereal_JT. Just joking man I have no room to be talking. :p

RamboPreacher
04-07-2003, 09:14 PM
Duelling IRC-chatters! (and web-browsing multi-taskers)

thereal_JT
03-18-2006, 04:16 PM
wow...this is still around and stuff. how bout an update.

MyLisa RPK and i are now married and just had our second child on the 8th of march. AdahLisa our first child was born sept 9th 2003. and now we have just added little Forest.

JT

Indignant
03-18-2006, 05:01 PM
good to hear you guys are doing so well :)

ShooterJM
03-18-2006, 07:19 PM
Congratulations man! :cool:

(Exactly 3 years to the day after my post above)

RamboPreacher
03-19-2006, 06:05 PM
addie:
http://www.citylifeworshipcenter.org/RP/AdahLisa/

forest:
http://www.citylifeworshipcenter.org/RP/Forest/

pictures are great.

behemoth
03-19-2006, 07:07 PM
The paintball community is breeding...