PDA

View Full Version : marker compatibility

smilestyler
11-14-2002, 01:38 PM
I'm not sure what forum this belongs in. But I am curious as to know, of the entire AGD line; from 68 automag, minimag, micromag, rt, rt pro, emag, micro emag(I think that's all) What is interchangable with what. I found already that automag trigger frames require a little modification to fit a micromag. What other parts fit,with or without modification?

Creative Mayhem
11-14-2002, 02:01 PM
It depends which marker you are talking about. I would have to say generally speaking, that almost all of the parts are interchangable between markers, with exception of the emag, xmag, and micro(because its not actually an AGD porduct) Hope this helps??

C Mayhem

magman007
11-14-2002, 03:59 PM
blah... here i go

MINI/ AM all parts are interchangeable between the 2. they can take e-mag /rt pro bodies, and slightly modified rt bodies

RT: olny thing that is really interchangeable on this marker is the triggerframe, and it has to be drilled specifically for the banjo bolt

RTP and E-mag

the rtp can take mag frames, and rt frames. Beware with mag frames for the wings on the top for the rail. THey cannot talke AM/MM bodies. they can take a mini valve.

E-mag. Can take a minivalve, if you swap the on off assy. Cannot take a mm body, can take an RTP body. thats about it

smilestyler
11-14-2002, 11:15 PM
Okay, so the rt pro will take a minimag valve, but not a classic 68 valve, making the two valves not quite exactly the same. and the original rt is pretty much on it's own?

bofh
11-14-2002, 11:28 PM
minimag valve is the same as the classic valve.

so anywhere a minimag valve fits a classic valve will fit...

the only valve that are really different, are the sydarm valve and that old RT valve (not rt pro)

smilestyler
11-15-2002, 11:28 PM
If the original RT is unique to the RT Pro, Is there any advantage from one over the other. (which one is better?)