PDA

View Full Version : Direct Stabilizer For MAG!!??

Cockr+Mag1225
11-14-2002, 03:00 PM
I was looking at palmers-pursuit website, and i saw the DIRECT Stabilizer for the Mag valve. What does this do, and whats its significance. Does the performance of the mag improve by mounting the stabilizer to the AIR valve or is it the same with a standard regulator, vertical setup??(im gettin' one of the two so i need help!)THANKS!!!!

-Cockr

krafty
11-14-2002, 03:23 PM
Actually the Direct stab is for spyders, tippys and other markers without a standard ASA. The one you're thinking of is the Sidline, which screws directly into the side of the AIR valve. It is identical in operation to all the other types of stabilizer.

Cockr+Mag1225
11-14-2002, 03:50 PM
Oh sidleine, whatever, what i need to know is if its more or less efficient that one mounted vertically??? Plusses and minuses so to speak.

-Paintball Pro

splat15k
11-14-2002, 04:20 PM
the only difference is that the sideline looks really ugly (IMO) compared to the male (vertical), which also doubles as a foregrip.

Cockr+Mag1225
11-14-2002, 04:23 PM
Well i was thinkin that i could run macro from the reg on the valve, to a gas though grip (which i allready have)mounted vertically, and to a drop. GOOD???:D

-Cockr

xen_100
11-15-2002, 07:19 PM
adding an additional reg to an automag is ussually not going to give you much better performance. if you are having problems with co2, then maybe it will help. But it wont help very much more than an anti-siphon tank or a remote will.

if you are using HPA, then there is no need for it at all. triple regging is pointless.

Coaster
11-15-2002, 09:24 PM
suit yourself.. teh people that i know that have triple regged have had amazing results. If you are running CO2, i would highly recommend the use of a palmer stab.