PDA

View Full Version : Foamy keeps coming off

MINIMAG4LIFE
11-14-2002, 11:55 PM
My foamie keeps blowing off. I keep putting it back on with super glue, but with the same result. I've noticed that the gun shoots fine without it, do I really need it?
If I do need it how do i get it to stay on? Also does anyone have a text manual on the lv 10?

Havoc_online
11-15-2002, 12:03 AM
foamies dont do much, it depends on the bolt you have. As for the level 10 bolt, you need the foamie there cause without it you'll get a lot of mechanical ball bobble(the foamie takes up so much room that without it the ball doesnt have the right placement so the ballstack above sits lower till you fire throwing the ballstack up)...

It happens, superglue is fine. make sure you scratch off all the old glue, scratch the surface a bit with a screw driver so the glue has more contact surface and you should be fine. Put pressure on the foamie when you glue it for a while, and let the bolt air out anywhere but inside the marker so it could cure in time. Good luck.

try and take off any glue that's not bewteen the foamie and bolt.

speedfreak233
11-15-2002, 11:35 PM
if you really want the foamy on the bolt just use some elmers glue or hot glue to reattach it. elmers worked good for me. six months, still on.