PDA

View Full Version : THIS is SO FUNNY!

-=Squid=-
11-15-2002, 05:31 PM
THIS IS NOT FUNNY DONT CLICK THE LINK!!!! I AM A MORON FOR POSTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS! DONT CLICK IT!!! I WILL EAT YOUR FACE, DONT CLICK IT!!!! BWAH!!!!<B>*POOF*</B>CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING COMPLETELY POINTLESS!!![/URL]

Quit being a tool. Thread closed. -Miscue

Fatjon
11-15-2002, 06:22 PM
LOL :p

obsolete898
11-15-2002, 06:26 PM
Wow.:rolleyes:

Jonneh
11-15-2002, 06:57 PM
haha! ( not cool! - cphilip )

HoppysMag
11-15-2002, 07:56 PM
lol look at the link adress in jonnehs post!

-=Squid=-
11-15-2002, 08:09 PM
ya I noticed that...Youve been pimped slapped!

FooTemps
11-15-2002, 08:57 PM
ok, that's kinda dumb now... first time it was pretty amusing... but that's cuz i was bored... now it's kinda... yeah...

-=Squid=-
11-15-2002, 09:13 PM
Do you think I am doing it to amuse you? I am doing it to earn my pimp $$$ lol :p

-=Squid=-
11-16-2002, 09:50 PM
A BIG up for this funny stuff!

TRIAD
11-16-2002, 11:03 PM
This appears to be just like that stupid vampire link. Annoying. Pointless. Stupid. Describe the link you are giving, or get rid of it. I absolutely cannot stand that.

joeyjoe367
11-17-2002, 03:41 AM
Oh great. Here it goes again. Please do us a favor and just delete this thread.

It's not funny. It's just stupid.

-=Squid=-
11-17-2002, 10:27 AM
Well mabe I tihnk its funny...stop judging me...You all need to lighten up a bit, your like robots...you look at number of posts and say "UNDER 1000, lets tell him hes stupid!"

P.S. I bet if shartley did this everybody would praise hime for it. No offence meant to Shartley.

TRIAD
11-17-2002, 11:16 AM
If you'll take not, my post count is under 1000.

SHartley probably wouldn't post this, and if he did, I'd tell him it was stupid.

What you posted was annoying, and I have trouble seeing what is so funny about it.

You don't need to take what I'm saying as making fun of you.

shartley
11-17-2002, 11:37 AM
Whether someone has under 1000 posts or over 1000 posts, stupid is stupid. And NO, I would never post something like this.

I will also point out that the Moderators have asked that this type of post (or link) NOT be posted on AO…. That is unless you make it totally clear what the link IS before someone clicks on it. This is similar to the Vampire links that were posted. And that includes the link you use in your signature…. Sorry.

So, one might not only say that this thread is stupid, but that it is against the posted requests made by AO Staff. And if you did not know about this clearly posted request by AO Staff, you do now. If you don’t take my word on this issue, I would be glad to show you were Miscue (a Moderator) asked that they not be used. ;)

NOTE: I probably would not have even commented on this thread if I was not personally used to defend it…. which it is clearly not defendable. ;) But no, you did not offend me by using me as an example..... I actually thought doing so was funny since you could not have picked anyone more "not fitting" to use as an example. THAT was even more funny than the actual thread. :D

-=Squid=-
11-17-2002, 07:00 PM
Did I say you would have posted this? NO! EXAMPLE! Either way, whos to say I dont think its funny? Sp me saying "this is funny" cant be misleading, as, possibly I think its funny. Like I said, if somebody did this to you whethor they say its stupid or not, they wouldnt be quite so defensive about it. Like I said, people here are like robots, they do what they think they SHOULD do and are rule commandos. I mean this in NO offense to the people here, because if I did, would I be posting here :)? And I am barely even thinking about what I am typing, so it may sound REAL stupid. And by the way, SHARTLEY (yes you :) )
I RECALL you defending the vampire link, and please dont tell me you didnt. If the moderators for some reason feel I am breaking the rules by posting this as a remotely ammusing game and fun thing to do, then by all means tell me to close it and I will gladly do so.

~~SQUID

-=Squid=-
11-17-2002, 07:02 PM
And by the way, when you sign up, it tells who signed up by clicking my link...46 people have clicked and signed up, some of which have also been getting people to click the link. So just because a handfull of people are tore up over this, doesnt mean that that is everyone. All it means is you are the only ones who care so much about taking 5 seconds to click a link, and they didnt enjhoy it, to let me know.

shartley
11-17-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
And by the way, SHARTLEY (yes you :) )
I RECALL you defending the vampire link, and please dont tell me you didnt.
LOL I think before you get too "sure" of yourself, you need to go read what was written. I DID defend people's rights to POST the link, but did NOT defend their "right" to do so in a manner that did not make it CLEAR what the link was.

I don’t like it when people take what I post out of context or try to use it to prove something I did not intend it to be used for. Again, I urge you to go back and read what was actually written and what my actual stand was. You will clearly see that I don’t have a problem with the links themselves, but DO have a problem with trying to get folks to click them without them knowing what they are clicking. And THAT is also what the Forum Staff settled on.

I stood up for you being able to post the links, not for HOW you are now posting them.

Like I said, people here are like robots, they do what they think they SHOULD do and are rule commandos. I mean this in NO offense to the people here, because if I did, would I be posting here :)?
I think doing what you think you should do is a sign of maturity and good judgment, not being a robot. And following rules is what makes societies good or bad. Rules are there to give those who NEED them the appropriate guidance. ;)

As for you not meaning any offense….. LOL Someone would have to first take what you posted seriously to be offended by it. ;)

And I am barely even thinking about what I am typing, so it may sound REAL stupid.
You may want to START thinking about what you are typing. Being stupid can be overlooked from time to time, but being stupid and KNOWING you are and continuing is hard to turn a blind eye to. ;) Typing on the forums is not an instant thing, you must first think it, then type it, then post it… anywhere in the process you can STOP yourself….. :)

joeyjoe367
11-17-2002, 09:04 PM
Let's just say this: I don't like having 6 pop ups comming at me at the same Time. I don't want to see your silly game. I don't want to change my Internet Explorer Homepage to "www.thisstupidgateway.com".

Your game is annoying, and disguising it as "something funny" isn't appropriate. You probably have no idea how frustrating this is for someone on a 56k Modem.

-=Squid=-
11-17-2002, 09:44 PM
Then get a new modem? Any site can have popups, why would it be frusterating? how would a 56k have any affect on some popups? And when I click the link no popups come up...you just dont have the magic elves.

-=Squid=-
11-17-2002, 09:46 PM
THERE! Mabe everyone can quit freaking out now, it clearly says this is not funny just for all you doubters...NOW QUIT COMPLAINING!

TRIAD
11-17-2002, 09:55 PM
You've still got that link in your sig.

-=Squid=-
11-17-2002, 10:08 PM
your pushing it :D I will change it later...why cant you people just lighten up a bit?

TRIAD
11-17-2002, 10:40 PM
You want to post your 28K+ sig a FEW more times. It's too large, and while I know that multiple postings of it does nothing to affect page-load times, it is annoying to scroll through it.

Also, that link is annoying, I don't get all serious about everything, but certain things annoy me. This is one of them.

Restola
11-17-2002, 11:34 PM
your pushing it :D I will change it later...why cant you people just lighten up a bit?
Or you could simply follow forum rules...

-=Squid=-
11-17-2002, 11:44 PM
What rule am I breaking?