PDA

View Full Version : just one more step...

TippmannMan
11-15-2002, 05:37 PM
ok everything is fine on the level 10 bolt upgrade on my e-mag except for one last part. i am using the longest spring with the size 1 carrier. the size 1 is the largest size that did not leak. and when the bolt hit my test misfeed paintball it would stop but would not recharge and recock so i added 2 shims. ok well everything is fine and dandy now but now when the bolt hits the test paintball it will recharge and recock but my input psi will drop from 900 to 600 psi and therefore my gun is unable to fire again unless i crank up the psi. please im really excited about the progress any help is greatly appreciated.

Havoc_online
11-15-2002, 06:14 PM
how does your Emag cycle without doing the pinch test? can you fan/walk the trigger with it sounding ok? or does it give you trouble?

nicad
11-15-2002, 06:42 PM
input psi.. into what? to the emag's reg?
if this is the case, then it sounds like your tank is not recharging properly..
what kind of tank it is? and im assuming it is an adjustable output.

when the bolt stops on a ball and resets, it lets its chamber of air out slowly as compaired to the sudden dump of air for a regular shot. if your tanks reg is misbehaving (dirty, worn, etc..?) then it wont recharge the same for a slow useage vs. fast dump..
hope this helps..

out!

TippmannMan
11-15-2002, 07:00 PM
hmm... well the tank is a brand new AGD flatline 88 ci 4500 psi. when i say input it might not be the right word but its the number on the gauge that shows how much psi is being used. and the regulator is connected to the valve via macroline. any idea on what might be wrong with my tank then?