PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Salm edition E-Matrix

Brak
11-15-2002, 06:11 PM
anyone see this? i saw it on some other forum and had to post it here because its pretty funny. and yes, we all know that the vert feed is in the way of the scope, the stock is useless, and nobody snipes with a double trigger. but aside from that this thing's hilarious!

Archangel Damien
11-15-2002, 06:13 PM
it is kinda cool looking thought:D

-=Squid=-
11-15-2002, 06:16 PM
lol

shartley
11-15-2002, 06:20 PM
The scope is not big enough... ;)

personman
11-15-2002, 06:56 PM
My friend, that is 100% photoshopped.
:)
I'm probally being the master of the obvious here :rolleyes:

EsPo
11-15-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by personman

we got a genious on our hands!!:D :D :p

DaosBeoulve
11-15-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

we got a genious on our hands!!:D :D :p

We have two!

:p

Spray Painter
11-15-2002, 07:58 PM
it looks kind of cool but i think jeremy would need something more along these lines:D

magnj
11-15-2002, 08:10 PM
lol i have that pic too. I found this piuc on paintball.com, I found it very funny

_Spork_1
11-15-2002, 08:30 PM
the pics fake...the glare is where they photoshopped another barrel connecting to it, very good job though

maby im being obvious too

Spray Painter
11-15-2002, 08:44 PM
no, it's not fake. i own it.

:D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D :p :p

Thordic
11-15-2002, 09:36 PM
Fake or not, your reasoning is off as if you look at the barrel before and after the glare, they match perfectly. :)

FooTemps
11-15-2002, 10:12 PM
Actually that tippy barrel is real.

Spray Painter
11-15-2002, 10:22 PM
if it's real do you know the person who owns it/place that makes barrels that long. if you do do you have any other pictures

_Spork_1
11-15-2002, 10:26 PM
actuially its fake you can see the smuges on the black part, and the glare IS where the createor attached the jt barrel i believe

Miscue
11-15-2002, 10:42 PM
Um... that's a real gun. No photoshop. You're seeing things.

If it was a photoshop job... using a 'glare' to hide the connection is more work than to make it convincing w/o a glare..

Blazestorm
11-16-2002, 12:59 AM
Custom made barrel, you cannot photoshop that, no matter how "good" you are... you cannot photoshop something that realistic :D

Dayspring
11-16-2002, 01:45 AM
Want to talk to the people at Industrial Light and Magic (ILM), Pixar and Dreamworks about that?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blazestorm
Custom made barrel, you cannot photoshop that, no matter how "good" you are... you cannot photoshop something that realistic :D

shartley
11-16-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Blazestorm
LOL That is far from being true. Maybe YOU can not, but I know for a fact that I know folks that can.... and I will go as far as to say you are now hearing from one.

The skill needed, and finding someone with that skill is not impossible..... I think the real issue is why anyone would take the time to make it so realistic. Most of us stop at "good enough" for online stuff. But you can bet that some of us could do it.... I would bet Synreal would be another. :)

Now I don’t doubt that it IS real (we have had this discussion on AO before), but the glare argument IMO is really not an argument. Yes it would be easier to make it look realistic without the glair using photoshop, but many of us get a kick out of details like that. We put in things that the normal person would never even notice, and because they belong. ;)

Creative Mayhem
11-16-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by personman
I'm probally being the master of the obvious here :rolleyes:

DING DING DING You win a COOKIE:D

LOL That is just too funny!:D

C Mayhem

nicad
11-16-2002, 01:23 PM
..or one of these 36" (yes 3 foot) long CP barrels.
this one IS real.. you might had seen me with it at last skyball.

just might need a little camo on that bright blue tho.. heheh
http://www.deadlywind.com/files/sizematters.jpg

Spray Painter
11-16-2002, 01:34 PM
Hey, SHartley(didn't foget the E) wanna give me the name of the thread(or a link) about the barrel??? :)

west2100
11-16-2002, 02:34 PM
Using a glare in photoshop is no trouble at all, you just put a dot where you want the glare to be and it makes it for you.

banzaimf
11-16-2002, 03:16 PM
check my sig

shartley
11-16-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Spray Painter
Hey, SHartley(didn't foget the E) wanna give me the name of the thread(or a link) about the barrel??? :)
You asked, here it is….
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45450

However, the picture does not work any more. LOL Sorry. But it is talking about the same barrel. I think there was another thread about it too, but don’t recall. (Added: Yes, I just checked… it looks like the original post is no longer in the database. If you read that thread, the first time it was posted was a year before THAT thread was posted.)

And here is one about the 4 Foot barrel shown at the ZAP IAO… first picture does not work any more, but on the second page you can see it…
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17490

Enjoy…. :)

The Frymarker
11-18-2002, 11:09 AM
where's the shadow under the marker?

It is missing

shartley
11-18-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
where's the shadow under the marker?

It is missing
I think if you look at the picture again, you may see what I see…..

I see the marker placed on a hill. The sunlight is actually very low on the horizon casting the body shadow very long, and since the tip of the barrel is resting directly on the hill, the rest of the barrel shadow could very well be off the picture…. After all, we can not see the end of the shadow cast by the body itself…. And that is where the barrel shadow would be seen. ;)

nicad
11-18-2002, 03:34 PM
shartley- that "4-foot long barrel" your talking about is the one im holding a few posts up... its 3 foot tho.. :)
still freaking looong!!

shartley
11-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by nicad
shartley- that "4-foot long barrel" your talking about is the one im holding a few posts up... its 3 foot tho.. :)
still freaking looong!!
LOL I just used what the thread said..... :D I was only acting as a librarian..... :D:D:D ;)