PDA

View Full Version : This Paintball and the AGD forum is to adictive

hostage
11-15-2002, 09:46 PM
I have spent an untold number of hours on this forum. I should be writing a paper doing a programming project and studying for a Final, but no I am here talking, buying, selling and trading. Since I have no self control I must blaim AGD, if my gpa is not up to par. :-p Is there a 10 step program for AO? The sadder thing is I enjoy working on my marker more than I enjoy playing. I have played 2 times since I have gotten up here, the rest I have been modding my marker rewireing, and playing with the electronics, etc.

Well I will attempt to study for my finals and do my paper.
-Hostage

joeyjoe367
11-15-2002, 09:47 PM
I guess that makes 2 then :)

RetroEclipseMan
11-15-2002, 10:59 PM
That makes three then. I haven't gotton to play in almost 3 months due to the amount of homework i got so I find that I'm constantly here or other paintball related sites when I'm not trying to draw. Luckily I'm going this weekend so all will be well.

hostage
11-15-2002, 11:00 PM
yeah i got a group of buds to go tommarow, i have no idea we might have 8 guys going, hopefully it will be fun.
-Doron

Skoad
11-15-2002, 11:03 PM
in all honesty, i check the forums for a period of 10-15 minutes at least 10 times a day.

Spray Painter
11-15-2002, 11:07 PM
ya, i do my homework during lunch and classes so i can come on AO:D

Kevmaster
11-15-2002, 11:07 PM
im #4.....I hate this forum, but i love it

FordPrefect
11-15-2002, 11:12 PM
Yea, on weekends when nothing is going on (few and far between lately) I'm on AO waiting for somebody to post something interesting on ANY forum. I'm just on here all day.

I got grounded from the computer this week, and this is the first time I've been able to get on in a while. One of the main reasons I didn't like that was I couldn't surf AO.

aaron_mag
11-15-2002, 11:27 PM
Looks like someone has to take charge here!

HOSTAGE.......GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DO YOUR HOMEWORK! I BETTER NOT SEE YOU POSTING ON HERE AGAIN UNTIL THAT PROGRAM IS COMPLETE AND THOSE FINALS ACED.

Oh yeah and remember to comment your code for gods sake!

hostage
11-15-2002, 11:45 PM
lol...thanx aaron, but I finnally got to work, until I got an email notice which said you posted on this forum :-p Well I am almost done with the paper and my project ironiclly enough was writing a Forum program. So it is a catch 22. Well I a screwed.
heh
-Doron