PDA

View Full Version : Proud owner of e-mag #00439

warpfeedmod
11-15-2002, 11:00 PM
But I've got a question or two, or three :p

I tried putting the lvl 10 from my RTPro in there, and the bolt seems to get stuck in the body tube. I read about this in some of the other Lvl 10 threads, and the solution seemed to be sand it down to fit? Is it possible I could send it to AGD along with the marker for a tune up to have them do it?

Also I was testing it out, and it seems that in manual mode it fires twice? Once on the trigger pull, once on the release? Is there something I've got messed up with the settings or something? Input pressure from an adjustable tank is approx 800, I upped it a bit to 900 and even went as low as 700, still does the same thing.

warpfeedmod
11-16-2002, 10:33 AM
oh yeah also I got the car charger unit for the battery, but can I head to radioshack and get one of them universal chargers that I can plug into the wall? Just set the voltage and go? I assume it's 12v as that's what the car charger would be? (or am I wrong?)

warpfeedmod
11-16-2002, 10:13 PM
took it out today and played with it..DAMN fast! But doesn't anyone know if I can go buy a wall charger from Radio Shack and use it to charge the battery? If so I assume it has to be a 12v? I know nothing about that kind of stuff.

Jonno06
11-17-2002, 01:31 AM
the double shooting did that on my mag before with retro valve,i just took the valve apart and gave it a good cleaning,and clean the sear,and body rail too..

im sure AGD will tune it up,and sand it for you,if you ask.

im not sure about the battery question,look on your car charger thingy for some type of voltage,then buy a wall charger with the same voltage...make sure it will work with the emag battery though...

misfit
11-17-2002, 01:36 AM
all you need is a 12vdc transformer, that black box think, i steal the one off of my air hockey table when the emag needs a charge

joeyjoe367
11-17-2002, 02:59 AM
about the lvl10 bolt not fitting in the mainbody, Yes, that was the case in my situation.

Sometimes the washer in the mainbody develops burrs or something. This is easily remedied by using a round file or some light sandpaper and sanding it down gently. It doesn't take much.

and the double firing... make sure you cycle the gun a couple of times. if you go from 900 to 700 psi, there's 'still going to be a bit of 900 psi left in the line.

Havoc_online
11-17-2002, 03:10 AM
your close to AGD, to save hassel, just send it to them.

goto RadioShack and buy a 12v(1000ma)or(1500ma) with a blue tip, it'll work fine.

warpfeedmod
11-17-2002, 06:41 PM
cool thanks all for the info..I might just have to drop it off to AGD since I'm not to keen on filing down my body lol.

I'll have to hit "The Shack" tomorrow after work then for the charger..thanks again all!

Kevmaster
11-17-2002, 07:07 PM
yeh, give her to AGD