PDA

View Full Version : question with a prob

Black_Dragun2578
11-16-2002, 04:42 PM
ok when i got my gun used it didnt work it just leaked out the barrel and noq that i ahve looked at the video i found out that the on/off pin was up side down

so my question is

would the on/off pin being in up side down would it of caused it to leak

Gotcha3
11-16-2002, 05:20 PM
More than likely it would cause it to leak!:) Have you tried it after reinstalling the on/off assembley? I have never heard of that one before (upside down--but leaking down the barrel is almost always associated with the on/off assembley). Gas it up and let us know how it works!:)
Hope this helps,
Aaron

Black_Dragun2578
11-16-2002, 05:38 PM
ok fuirst gott a hydro my tank then get it filled maybe i can borrow my frineds tank thats for helpin me out

athomas
11-17-2002, 11:01 AM
The on/off pin deing upside down will cause a leak, but not down the barrel. It will leak into the front chamber and the gun will not shoot properly. You will hear a lawn sprinkler sound from the barrel when you fire the gun and hold the trigger in. A leak down the barrel while the gun is at rest is almost always associated with the power tube assembly.

Black_Dragun2578
11-17-2002, 02:52 PM
yeah thats sounds liek what happend and the powertube spacer could of been wrong causing it to leak a little more