PDA

View Full Version : any e-mag owners having this problem

TippmannMan
11-17-2002, 12:58 PM
thanks to RobAGD for his diagnosis. apparently the level 10 bolt is too thick for the stock e-mag barrel and the bolt stops frequently on nothing. then we put in his barrel which had a bigger bore size and everything was fine and dandy. seems like it would be a pretty big problem for the many stock e-mag owners out there. or is it just me?

magman007
11-17-2002, 01:24 PM
never was a problem for me.... sorry its happened to you

dropkick1
11-17-2002, 05:20 PM
nope, never had that problem, but then again i shoot a micro emag so its threaded for cocker barrels, oh well best of luck with your marker.

ken

cphilip
11-17-2002, 07:03 PM
Nope never a problem with the stock barrel for me. Only people I heard having problems like you describe are with very small more barrels and all my stocks have been medium bore. thats realy odd. Sure that your barrel O-rings are not rolling on you? That will throw the barrel off to one side and I have seen a guy have problems with his stock doing that. And his bolt sticking when that happened. They will roll out of thier groves when inserted and when you pull the barrel back out they roll back in. Sort of like Socks in a Dryer! :) making it hard to spot this issue.

TippmannMan
11-17-2002, 07:17 PM
hehe well im pretty sure the o-rings arent rolling on me. when the barrel is locked in the e-mag you can grab it and ever so slightly rattle it. not very visible but definitely a problem