PDA

View Full Version : Monthly GA DAY!!! Sign up! DEC 7

boomerfoxtrot
11-17-2002, 04:10 PM
CHANGE OF DATES

New Date is Saturday November 30

We did not have enough people want to play on the preset day.. so the date for DECEMBER has changed!!

THIS IS THE DECEMBER MEET!

Dan's Land Paintball of exit 205 on I75 !!!

PRICES:::::: $15 Field Fee
$5 All Day Air
PAINT: $50-$70 *and $5 off for paid field fee up to two people*

So if two come out, it's $30 field fee, and $10 off your paint .

YOU CAN BYOP *bring your own paint*
at no extra CHARGE!

NOVEMBER 30 ... 12 noon -till 5

xmetal2001
11-17-2002, 04:51 PM
Wow, that day has the most things i want to be at ...

Devil
11-17-2002, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by xmetal2001
Wow, that day has the most things i want to be at ...

What do you mean by that??

I will be there! Playing or not... :(

I am in desperate need of $$

I went down there today to play...but I couldn't because then I wouldn't be able to pay my bills this week! :(

So, if by then I don't have any $$ stashed away, and all my bills paid, then I will just be there with WARM food and DRINKS! Plus all the regular stuff...(it won't be a killer high price...just enough to make alittle off of...)
So...please everyone...come out and have a good time and play and eat some food so that Im not poor...(hehe...just kidding)

Anyways! Lets make this as good...if not a better turnout than the SC:AO!

(Tom Kaye...buddy...pal...I would like to personally invite you to come and play...you don't even have to represent...just come and play some rec!)

Also...my personal invite to Wang, Load, Uncle Phil, AND Fatman...you all have to join me...ummm...us!

cris8762
11-17-2002, 05:02 PM
i definetly recommend the venom....hot spot is alright paint, but not for 50 a case, i get it for 35 a case in NC!!

boomerfoxtrot
11-17-2002, 05:26 PM
that's what I was thinking with the venom.. it's good paint.. better the hot spot!

so you going to come!??!

This is the MONTHLY MEET, we will have one ONCE A MONTH.. hint the "MONHTLY" infront of meet .. =]

can't make this one? POST anyway, make the NEXT.. anyone within a 4 hour drive should make it!!!

Come on Guys, we had a BLAST last meet !!! =]

Wc Keep
11-17-2002, 05:52 PM
i recommend the venom after having used it once. it was awesome stuff.

since you guys do this monthly maybe ill stop by and make an appearance on one of your later months.

devil if i werent such a broke college student like you i would donate some cash so that you can make some food for these privledged folks.

boomerfoxtrot
11-17-2002, 06:41 PM
How kind WC ... =] you'll have to make it down sometime... this month might be slow due to Xmas and all, but it will start rolling here ....

Know anyone in or near GA??? GET THEM here!! :D

Trench
11-17-2002, 07:21 PM
Hehe... I will be there but I cant play... Stupid knee :-( Oh well... I will help out around and such...

Sinistarr
11-17-2002, 08:05 PM
I'll try to be there, we have another commitment that day, so we will have to try to work something out.

I'll let you know by the end of the week.

G

boomerfoxtrot
11-17-2002, 10:57 PM
well we hope to see you there man...

would hate missing you.... :cool:

boomerfoxtrot
11-18-2002, 12:02 PM
up for the day

xmetal2001
11-18-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Devil

What do you mean by that??

I phrased that really weird i guess. It seems every day I find something else happening on Dec. 7.

boomerfoxtrot
11-18-2002, 07:26 PM
if we don't get enough responce by end of this week, it will be hard for me to ahead with it....

the field needs to know in advance.. *that's why we don't have to pay crazy prices*

and yes $85 is WAY to much for a case of paint... for rec play..

TigerMan
11-18-2002, 07:32 PM
I'd be there but I don't have anyone to take me. :( Don't drive on my own yet, plus I do have to work that day (so even if I did have a ride, still couldn't make it most likely). Hope you guys get the turnout you need, and I'll see you at the next one here up north.

PS- Hope the knee gets better Trench. Hopefully soon you can make it back onto the field.

land hurricane
11-18-2002, 07:37 PM
Maybe i could make it to one of the future ones, especiallly january. But unfortuanlly this december is really busy for me. hope to see you at another one!

-jason

edit: and i also have some friends who would probablly want to go.

boomerfoxtrot
11-18-2002, 08:39 PM
yeah, I know December is busy.... it might end up not having a AO December day...
I'll let everyone know Friday-Saturday

OUR JAN MEET will be the Second SUNDAY

so SECOND SUN is Jan 03 ....

start the new year off good... =]
we will be on the north side, at which ever field gives us the best deal!!! !!!!

lillfroboy
11-18-2002, 09:13 PM
i have a field for january, its not the best field in the world but its nice go to http://www.gotballz.net for all info and post on the forums, they are checked regularly

i think its $15 field fee includes all day air, +5 for nitro

and thats it, all you do is bring you paint, if your not a member, i think its like $5 more

its not the best field in the world but its cheap to play on

boomerfoxtrot
11-18-2002, 09:49 PM
thanks for that.. I'll check it out...

boomerfoxtrot
11-19-2002, 04:03 PM
uppied for the day

personman
11-19-2002, 04:12 PM
Heh.. how convieniant.. miss both dates.. :rolleyes:
I wouldnt be able to make it down for many reasons.
1. I think on DEC 7 I'm working a shift at a christmas tree lot
2. 13 year olds cant drive
3. I think im going to key west the first weekend in Jan. or something.
4. I wont have a gun

Fatjon
11-19-2002, 05:22 PM
Yea see if yall can come on down to Gotballz field. its real cheap and i would be able to come then. its only about 25 or 30 mins below Macon.

land hurricane
11-19-2002, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Fatjon
Yea see if yall can come on down to Gotballz field. its real cheap and i would be able to come then. its only about 25 or 30 mins below Macon.

yeah i can second this, gotballz is the field i play at and is really fun. but fatjon who are you, or what kind of gun do you have-are you the guy with the huge tank on your mag?

digitard
11-19-2002, 05:33 PM
Sometime I'll have to stop by and play .. I fly to Illinois once in a while to visit family, and I just about ALWAYS have a layover for a while in GA ... I'll have to schedule it to have a day out there and then continue on to Illinois sometime to play with you guys.

Sincerely,
Dave K

boomerfoxtrot
11-19-2002, 05:49 PM
hey man..

the goat field is a little TOO far south..

seeing as how MOST of our group is North Side right now..

Dan's Land is about half way between the two.. looked at a map today!

Tigerman... if you need a ride just ask ... 8-)

xmetal2001
11-19-2002, 07:41 PM
Nope, I cant go. I really need to shoot a practice match for Junior Olympic tryouts the next weekend.

boomerfoxtrot
11-20-2002, 04:20 PM
come on guys...

don't make me have to have a FRIEND day, because NO ONE in GA wants to come out!!

If we want to be able to get GOOD deals ... we have to show up.. I can't keep telling the field owners that we will have 20-30 people out by summer if we can't keep more then 6 showing up!!

you need a practice... come out.. I promise I'm GOOD ENOUGH to make you practice.. and make your practice worth it...

$50 a case of paint... last meet... $80
$20 all day air/field last meet... $10 air/free field fee

so this trues out to be $20 cheeper if you just shoot 1 case!!! but if your like me and shoot 2 cases, it's $50 ..

I need to get NUMBERS by FRIDAY, or we are going to have to close it down this month...

I'm at EVERY Event... that's 1
Devil will be there .. That's 2
Devils Hot Chick Friend will be there... That's 3
Dirty will be there ... That's 4

If you need a RIDE, PM ME... it start at 12.. noon... gives me time to pick someone up... HINT HINT!

Guys if your on the south side... COME UP!
This is going to be the closest Monthly Event to you!!

Let's Get our numbers up.....

Devil
11-21-2002, 11:03 AM
guys...what do I have to do to get you there to play??? Let me know...maybe me and my hot chick friend Mandi will both wear little skimpy outfits and sell food, drinks, and pass out **PRIZES** for the winning teams....I'm thinking kisses for first place...I dunno...we'll see...Mandi said she really liked the look of a guy with a paintball gun...something about that control...oooohhhh....hehe

Devil
11-21-2002, 11:04 AM
common guys...sign up...come play...come support the devil and her hot friend!! (If you don't come...we can't have one at all...:( )

Fatjon
11-21-2002, 08:52 PM
Well i tryed to talk my mom into taking me but looks like you can count me out. Mabe I can make it to the northern one so my mom can stay at her sisters house while i play.

boomerfoxtrot
11-21-2002, 09:46 PM
GUYS .. WE HAVE ONE MORE DAY TO COME UP WITH THE PEOPLE ..

if not.. then JAN it will be...

LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT!

AGDJon
11-22-2002, 02:09 PM
I think you guys need to change your date and come to Ocala, FL

boomerfoxtrot
11-22-2002, 07:26 PM
not a bad idea.. but I'll be on a cruise !!! baking in the sun...

:D

Last Chance...

CockerStopper
11-22-2002, 11:43 PM
move it to the 8th and i'll be there.man that sux dans lands my home field and i wont even get to make it.

boomerfoxtrot
11-24-2002, 06:47 PM
THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED DATES !!!!!

AND sence we don't have enough people..

we are just jumping in the OPEN PLAY!

PRICES:::: $5 all day air
$15 Field Fee
$50-$60 Paint -5 with each paid field fee!
so if two come, and pay field fee. $30 you get the paint $10- off... so $40 a case...

YOU CAN BRING YOUR OWN PAINT too...
$5 All Day Ait
$15 Field Fee..

that's it.. nothing else...

The NEW DAY IS THIS COMING SATURDAY November 30th !!!!!

It's off 75:: exit 205 *Hwy 16*
Game play starts 12 .. noon!

AGDJon
11-25-2002, 09:59 AM
Then send Devil and everyone that goes to the GA meet :D

Sinistarr
11-25-2002, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
THIS EVENT HAS CHANGED DATES !!!!! ...

[snip] ... The NEW DAY IS THIS COMING SATURDAY November 30th !!!!! ...

Dude, I still can't make it. Operation Just cause in Dalton, GA. Toys for Totts event. Sorry man. I'll try to be there in Jan.

G

boomerfoxtrot
11-25-2002, 08:53 PM
hhahaha.. that's fine man..

*Maybe you should PM Devil Wang* she if she can catch a ride down there.. I don't want her driving by herself...
well, I could make it down there, but I couldn't play... maybe ROAD TRIP just to hang out!! =]

*up*