PDA

View Full Version : Hero Clix's

RobAGD
11-17-2002, 11:39 PM
Just wondering if anyone here plays. A few friends showed up with huges set of these things and we played a few games, it was fun enough I got a Starter set anda few boosters.

-Robert

BlackVCG
11-18-2002, 12:24 AM
Geek.

Potatoboy
11-18-2002, 12:57 AM
I believe the proper term is dork.

vf-xx
11-18-2002, 02:21 AM
Yeah I play, haven't bought much, but i've played.

Personally I prefer Mechwarrior: Dark age tho.

I want them to come out with a Transformers version, but it'll be a while.

dansim
11-18-2002, 06:52 AM
actually i have quite a few of these things, its pretty easy to pick up , and a pretty fun game, i couldnt find anybody local to play with for a while but a shop just opened up like 30 minutes away, i got a starter and booster of that dark age game yesterday....i just love giant robots

edit~also if you need any i have a few doubles gimmie a pm

wyn1370
11-18-2002, 08:07 AM
I've got a couple starters and a few boosters. But I've got the same problem, nobody around me plays. So they're just collecting dust.

RobAGD
11-18-2002, 11:06 AM
Well given that all the charaters are on the web site in a db, it would be kind cool if someone could write a java app or something close that would allow you to enter the collector numbers of the pecies you want to play, have it fetch the peice info, loads then and sends them out to each player.

Then have it do die rolls, you click on where you want to move/attack and what power and teh computer will do the work. The fun part would be programing in all the rules and making up dates.

Just thoughts

-Robert