PDA

View Full Version : What will AGD's new valve be like and what will it do?(thinking of distant future)

Brian68mag
11-18-2002, 04:40 PM
The original valve was the first semi-auto and it was years ahead of anything. The RT in 96' was also years ahead of compitition. The 68' valve is still heavily used and performs better then guns made 10 years after it! The RT is still the fastest mech marker in production. The emag is well, THE EMAG :).
What do you think AGD's next valve will do? 50 bps? +-1 consistancy stock on co2? What do you think it will be called? What will it look like, will it no longer be the "tube with gripframe"? I imagine it will be 3-6 years before its made but i think it will be a exciting time!
:)

-=Squid=-
11-18-2002, 06:20 PM
how can anything be years ahead :D? Yes I understand its figgure of speech, I apologize :)

HoppysMag
11-18-2002, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by Brian68mag
The original valve was the first semi-auto and it was years ahead of anything. The RT in 96' was also years ahead of compitition. The 68' valve is still heavily used and performs better then guns made 10 years after it! The RT is still the fastest mech marker in production. The emag is well, THE EMAG :).
What do you think AGD's next valve will do? 50 bps? +-1 consistancy stock on co2? What do you think it will be called? What will it look like, will it no longer be the "tube with gripframe"? I imagine it will be 3-6 years before its made but i think it will be a exciting time!

im afraid youv got your wires crosed buddy, AGD didnt make the first semi.

Kevmaster
11-18-2002, 06:48 PM
agreed, AGD was not the first. Tippy had one that did .62 cal paint and didnt work too too well, and then Palmer did Camille in early 88 to make the first .68 working semi....

ICOM
11-18-2002, 06:51 PM
Maybe he meant the first semi, by performance wise in the best semi, hehe dunno?? :)

Creative Mayhem
11-18-2002, 06:58 PM
considering how long the mag has bn around, the future is
X MAG! :D

C Mayhem

petefol
11-18-2002, 06:59 PM
well since full auto isnt allowed at most tournies, and the rt valve is fast enough for any semi gun, agd is planning on the pie valve. im not exactly sure of the specs but from the name i think it has something to do with pie.

Automaggin2
11-18-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by petefol
well since electo guns arent allowed at most tournies, and the rt valve is fast enough for any semi gun, agd is planning on the pie valve. im not exactly sure of the specs but from the name i think it has something to do with pie.

is that sarcasm? electros not allowed in most tournies?

Aliens-8-MyDad
11-18-2002, 07:30 PM
i hope he ment to say FullAuto

HoppysMag
11-18-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by ICOM
Maybe he meant the first semi, by performance wise in the best semi, hehe dunno?? :)

if thats what he ment , i agree. oh and the tippmann that shot 62 cal paint was actualy just full auto i think, no semi, not sure though.

jeffremiller
11-18-2002, 07:34 PM
Tippy had one that did .62 cal paint and didnt work too too well

Hey now... I'd take an SMG-60 over anything made nowadays... with the exception of the emag.

They worked and they Intimidated!!!!!! The only thing better was the ParaOrdinance Mod 85... it shot flames :)

When you walked into the woods... You OWNED the FIELD!!!

J_

Xerces
11-18-2002, 07:59 PM
i think by first semi he was trying to say first semi to win a tournament (team swarm) its in the description of classic in most online stores. as far as the next valve, it will be the x-valve, and from what i understand, its just a lighter retro with lvl 10, but i may be wrong on that.

Brian68mag
11-18-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Brian68mag
The original valve was the first (edit) "High end" semi-auto and it was years ahead of anything. The RT in 96' was also years ahead of compitition. The 68' valve is still heavily used and performs better then guns made 10 years after it! The RT is still the fastest mech marker in production. The emag is well, THE EMAG :).

petefol
11-18-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2

is that sarcasm? electros not allowed in most tournies?
i meant full auto...

aaron_mag
11-18-2002, 11:44 PM
Forget this paintball stuff. In the distant future AGD will be going holographic. Tom Kaye (virtually entirely replaced by bionic parts except that exceptional mind) will change the name of the company to HGD (Holographic Gun Designs) and they will shoot little holographic balls. Guaranteed to ALWAYS break on target and CANNOT be wiped (until you press the little button on the marker to make them disappear after the game is over) Hopefully I'll be around and bionically retrofitted to play with them!:D

Hey you wanted distant future.....:)

Jason Reed
11-19-2002, 11:52 AM
sweet answer hell HGD