PDA

View Full Version : Benchmark trigger...?

Micromag man!
11-19-2002, 07:32 AM
I have a benchmark trigger on my RT mag and it feels alright, is an intelliframe better...? ive never shot one b4 and my benchy is alright just really sloppy.... and if u say i frame is better backup y its better.. does it have a nice pull and what are the pros and cons to the intelli compared to the benchy i am thinking about buying an i-frame

thanks
Adam

yeahthatsme
11-19-2002, 08:01 AM
the trigger pull is much nicer (very nice!!!) and they look cool and if you use a revvy or warp you can inteli-feed it which is sweet.

automan39
11-19-2002, 11:06 AM
the intelys have a shorter pull since tom made the mag and nos the shortest it can be. and it allows 4 easy inteling ur hopper or warp, but i have intelied my benchy so it can be done but not as easy or prob cleanly.

Smokee_2_7
11-19-2002, 01:50 PM
Pros of switching to the I frame:
1. Much shorter trigger pull
2. much eaiser to shoot faster. (kinda ties in w/ #1, but still a bit different)
3. The difference b/t the 2 is HUGE if your using a retrovalve and Lvl. 10. I frame is WAAAY better feeling.
4. Feels more secure in hand (just my opinion.)
5. None of that nasty slop in the trigger as is seen w/ the benchmark.
6. Looks MUCH better on gun than the benchmark.
7. Blade trigger option is very nice (my opinion) makes the gun easier to shoot faster.
8. Being able to eaisly intellifeed your hopper or warp (if thats your thing.)

Cons of switching to I-frame

1. Its gonna cost you some money that You wouldnt be spending if you kept your benchy.

Hope this helps,

Carl