PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve questions

Xerces
11-19-2002, 05:05 PM
ok got a few questions about the upcomming x-valve.

is there a release date set right now?
how much will it cost standard?
how much will it cost for classic valve trade in w/o lvl 10? w/ lvl 10?
approx. how many will be made the first batch?
is there any way to reserve one, or pre-order one if there is going to be a very limited number made?

any answers appreciated

dcmander
11-19-2002, 06:03 PM
I know that probably none of the questions above will have a defiante answer...

But I have a ReTro valve (actually its a Micromag RT valve) and a level 10 already..If i want the new X valve... Will there be a trade in for my RT valve w/o level 10?

It's gonna be real annoying if I have to sell my level10 and/or retro valve just to get a new xvalve and receieve a new level10.....

petefol
11-19-2002, 06:07 PM
tom answered your question already dcmander, its in a recent post about the xvalve.

dcmander
11-19-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by petefol
tom answered your question already dcmander, its in a recent post about the xvalve.

Hmmm, I'm looking.. Is the title of it XValve? Is it a sticky?

Xerces
11-19-2002, 10:36 PM
any of these you allowed to share with us yet Tom?

petefol
11-19-2002, 11:01 PM
i forget the title but search for posts by AGD and look for one about the valves. i cant remember what he said tho.

dcmander
11-19-2002, 11:30 PM
Thanks.

Someone said 2 weeks somewhere...Is it really that soon? I really, honestly wasn't expecting them as upgrades until the Xtremes got under way..and I thought that would be like Feb/March of 2003 =\

AGD continues to amazing me time after time.... :) ;) :D

Xerces
11-20-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by petefol
i forget the title but search for posts by AGD and look for one about the valves. i cant remember what he said tho.

he answered questions but none of them are the ones above. im asking for answers, not people telling me to search for irrelevant topics.