08-04-2001, 11:08 PM
Doesnt this look like an emag battery??
http://kingmanusa.com/section/emarker/amg.html

zvanut
08-04-2001, 11:16 PM
cough..emag wannabe...cough

------------------
My Mag can beat your spyder w/ no paint.~~~me

Dont worry if it wasnt for losers like u, There couldnt be winners like me.~~~me

My mag is my mag, not yours, so go get your own one and be happy like me. ~me

hitmanng
08-04-2001, 11:40 PM
Actually this is the best kind of flattery. I think it is cool that people are realizing that shape makes a good foregrip.
Hitmanng

------------------
Issha zetsumei -- The original "one shot, one kill"

Snap_Dogg
08-04-2001, 11:40 PM
o my god that is gay

------------------
Here is what i got
-Chrome minimag
-Custom drop foward
-ACI BULLDOG nitro preset 68ci
-9v VL
-12v VL
-Chrome lapco barrel
-stock barrel
-Double trigger
-SMARTPARTS wood grips
-Benchmark foregrip
-JT Flex-7 IZE Doo Doo Brown
-JT flex-7 graphite smoke mask
i got a spyder tl for sale talk to me if u want one

shartley
08-05-2001, 07:32 AM
hmmmm.... Can't BE the best? Why not LOOK like them?

I have no problems with "look alike" products and marketing... what I have a problem with is that some new players may think that just because it "looks" like.... it IS like.

Too often, this could not be farther from the truth.

You can buy a "kit car" that LOOKS like a Ferrari.... but it is only a fiberglass shell on a VW frame... think it will drive the same?

BUT there is a good side to this.... If they are buying the product because it LOOKS like the real thing, but they can't afford the REAL THING... when they CAN afford it, who do you think they will buy? LOL

I guess in THAT light, it is letting Spyder market FOR them. LOL

------------------
“The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

Load SM5
08-05-2001, 08:02 AM
Actually, I don't think thats a battery. Kingman just came out with their own e-grip so I think thats all that is, a spyder with and e-grip. Their calling that forgrip an expansion chamber. Another in a long line of the exact same gun with a little upgrade thus making it an all new exciting gun brought to you by Kingman. It does look a little E-magish though.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

large & in charge
08-05-2001, 08:09 AM
how much is it?

shartley
08-05-2001, 08:29 AM
Good question.. I have checked on THEIR site and the price link does NOT work... (strange). I also checked other places online and noone seems to sell it yet?

I will keep looking, but if anyone has more info.. please let us know.

------------------
“The richest man is not the one who has the most, but the one who needs the least.”

Paintballer86
08-05-2001, 08:35 AM
Big Dave smells a lawsuit!

------------------
If you run, you will only be marked tired

FeelTheRT
08-05-2001, 08:37 AM
damn yo, it's even called the AMG, very close the MAG. interesting though... i wonder if this is another sear tripping system or a true electro marker with dwell time and such and such.

[This message has been edited by FeelTheRT (edited 08-05-2001).]

Load SM5
08-05-2001, 08:42 AM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by shartley:
Good question.. I have checked on THEIR site and the price link does NOT work... (strange). I also checked other places online and noone seems to sell it yet?

I will keep looking, but if anyone has more info.. please let us know.

</font>

It says, that they'll be available in September on their e-marker page.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

shartley
08-05-2001, 08:47 AM
I saw that. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif Thanks. But most of the time you will find an expected retail price.

Even Tom did that with his new Frame. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

I was hoping that someone would have some "inside" info on prices. I tried calling them directly... and wouldn't you know... they only answer the phone on normal business hours (LOL). http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

Once again.. thanks. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

randomboy
08-05-2001, 01:45 PM
Hahaha, like someone said today about a "sonic spyder", "oh look, its just a different color version of a gun they still sell, yet is the "new" gun from kingman." or something to that extent. Dont worry guys, its still gonna shoot like a kingman http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

a person
08-05-2001, 01:55 PM
Kingman is trying to compete with PMI. PMI has the Piranha Pro-E(same thing with the ELCD grip, but has their, IMO, better pure energy reg), so Kingman is producing there own version, the AMG.
That isnt a emag battery but a "expansion chamber"(which is really just a fore grip). but what catches me is the "reactive" trigger...How the hell did they make a reactive trigger on a spyder? did they do the same thing as Tippmann and use blow back? How did they adapt it to the spyder?
dang everybody is converting to elcd grips, kingman, PMI(which i think is a better company than kingman), now there is a elcd grip for the cocker from centerflag!
(but $500!, lets see cocker-$300+ELCD frame $500= nearly $800 just as much as a Emag without all the cool features on the Emag. Plus you gotta make it look better, better pnuematics, reg... just a huge money pit)
next thing you know a BrassEagle version will come out on their Avenger(which will probably be faulty and shock you every time you pull the trigger http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif)
its probably just a sear tripping frame not a "true" electro but a emag isnt a "true" electro it has a solenoid to trip the sear too.
I wouldnt take this POS, im more of a PMI fan,(way better service, made in the USA).

Riot[Z-Grip]
08-05-2001, 02:12 PM
Why did they go back to an open, side-cocking design? Did they want their gun to get dirty easier, all over again?

Xzion
08-05-2001, 06:34 PM
anyone else notice in the brif list of features it has a "Reactive Trigger Responce" figured someone would have noticed that... seems everyones beginning to think the reactive trigger is a good idea. Next question would be, how many of us could have TOLD them that long ago?

mxpxpunk1220
08-21-2001, 11:07 PM
i think that spyder has enough guns out. they should take a brake and make some good guns.

------------------
Evan Rapp

magman007
08-22-2001, 12:09 PM
hey even stole pmi's ball detent system! wow! plus what is the point of a sight rail if it is center feed , umless you were to get an armson dot sight

------------------
you ever notice how elves do everyting???

slayer
08-22-2001, 11:12 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by a person:

next thing you know a BrassEagle version will come out on their Avenger(which will probably be faulty and shock you every time you pull the trigger http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif)
</font>

pmproflmao= piss my pants rolling on the floor laughing my you know what off. I found that crack to be exceptionally humorous, although I make it a policy not to hate on anyones guns anymore this is an exception due to how funny the insult was.

RoadDawg
08-23-2001, 09:52 PM
You know I am sick of people saying bad stuff about kingman. Sure their quality isn't nearly as good as it used to be. Kingman is marketing to the younger people. People that can't afford to have a E-mag. To me it is smart. I mean if your just getting into it and all you got is a Brass Eagle Talon or something along that line then of course this gun would look awesome. I as a Spyder owner I love my spyder. I mean the piranha is a rip off of the Spyder and the spyder is a rip off of another model. Big deal if they base their guns off of anothers design. If it works or not that is yet to be seen. Not to be rude but you guys are dissing something that none of you have fired yet. That is not right. Who knows it might be the best out there. Tough chance at that but you never know til you actually fire it. So to me I applaud kingman for stepping up to the plate. They may not make the best quality markers but at least they sell. How many Spyder owners do you know? I know more spyder owners then Mag owners. (besides here) So give it a shot before you shoot it down. Enough said.

Nick