PDA

View Full Version : Belligerant1's Co2 thread (former title edited)

Army
08-23-2001, 11:40 PM
belligerant1
posted 08-24-2001 12:01 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
who here actually shoots co2 on their mag, i mean i live where it's above 100 degrees for 3 months straight and my mag would freeze when i shot co2. an x-chamber helped,and an aftermarket reg helped, but there's no way around it. mags on c02 just don't work!!!@ one time i ran remote w/ a 20oz anti-siphon tank, w/ a palmers horizontal stabilizer under on a drop forward and an x-chamber on my gun @ a tourney where it was soo hot that we had to roll up the legs off our pants and take off our jerseys and wear cheap undershirts(wife beaters) cause it was like 107 degrees outside. so how do you all do it? i can't believe it's possible that it can happen. everyone i know w/ a mag has the same problem. we all have hpa now. but ppl still use co2, i can't comprehend this.
------------------
mag needed!!!

this one goes out to the kids who drove 6 hours in a stolen car and missed the tourney!!!!

is it wrong to want to shoot you just so that i can hear the splats hit your goggles?

IP: Logged

lonelymag
posted 08-24-2001 12:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OROVILLE BABY!!! hey man, i was just up there for a tourney, good times, good times. I dont know about running a mag on co2 but i got rid of it cause i always had to replace the stupid o-ring.

StevoC
posted 08-24-2001 12:14 AM
I'm in Monterey, CA, you know, where it's foggy most of the time and the temperature never gets above 65 (well, it's been getting in the upper 70's and low 80's lately), and I use C02. I had my mag double expanded and ran a remote. Now I have one expansion chamber on my C02 bottle, run remote, and have a palmer stabilizer on it. No porblems.

ShinyGuy
posted 08-24-2001 12:27 AM
I run CO2 on remote with no x-chamber and no reg and never have any problems. Its usually about 65-75 degrees at the field.

------------------
http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/contrib/blackeye/linkcoolMIR.gif Got Elves?