PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy this adapter?

dcmander
11-20-2002, 12:06 AM
Hello.

Where can I buy the adapter boxed and pictured below? How much is it?

And a HUGE question!!!! IS IT STAINLESS STEEL OR ALLUMINUM?!?

If it is in SS, can you buy them in alluminum!?!

And that adapter is on a Dynaflow right? So it will slide right onto a dovetail?

Also, Will that screw directly into the NW QD I can't tell if that is one in the picture (I don't think so, though, because it has no hole for the pullpin).

Thanks in advance.

TNS2k2
11-20-2002, 12:11 AM
that looks like the rails that Smart Parts used to send with there max-flows. I have seen them for sale once in a forum. they were for hooking onto stuff like that. Im sorry i cant be of more help but i can search for that kind of stuff for you and get back to you.

peace,
TNS2k2

TNS2k2
11-20-2002, 12:23 AM
you need the little silver piece that is in this pic. you can always ask some machinist to make you something that will work.
http://www.g3pb.com/product_images/kapp/dz_apoc.gif

dcmander
11-20-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by TNS2k2
you need the little silver piece that is in this pic. you can always ask some machinist to make you something that will work.
http://www.g3pb.com/product_images/kapp/dz_apoc.gif

One side of it needs to be able to fit on a dovetail though.. I don't think the KAPP drops use a dovetail. I think the adapter is the same that comes on the Air America tanks... I'm wondering if I can buy that separately or call up Air American and have them send me one (would they charge me?)

A machinist might work... But where could I find one that could cut alluminum like that and put threads in? ...

Also, this is rail on the maxflo is different from the first pic, but I like this adapter better. It is thinner and smaller profile and will shorten my setup. But does the MaxFlo have a dovetail that connects onto that piece?

I hate SP service, but do you think I could buy one from them if I called them up? I doubt they would give me one for free, even if I say I am a loyal SP, Maxflo owner ;)

Look below. Do you see that rail on the maxflo? Does that slide on a dovetail (does a maxflo have a dovetail on it?) That is what I need.. WHERE COULD I GET ONE?!?

krafty
11-20-2002, 09:25 AM
I believe LAPCO makes such a piece. I think they call it their Stubby Tank Adapter or something like that. I've seen them for sale at www.countypaintball.com

Moats
11-20-2002, 09:46 AM
It is me who is selling that dynaflow, if you want the drop just add like 5 bucks no prob.

Creative Mayhem
11-20-2002, 10:53 AM
I have one of those adapters. You can have it, have no use for it. LMK

C Mayhem

dcmander
11-20-2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
I have one of those adapters. You can have it, have no use for it. LMK

C Mayhem

Thanks very much I PMed you.

On the LAPCO stubby tank adapter..that seems right but I would like a picture of it. I want the adapter to be thing as possible but still be able to screw into.