PDA

View Full Version : Fields in MD?

ogre55
11-20-2002, 11:56 AM
Hello all:

I had to delete the previous thread and repost because I can't remember the abbreviation for Maryland. Thanks Dansim for pointing it out.

I am going to be hangin' out with my best friend in Westminster, Maryland over the Thanksgivig holiday and I promised him that I would take him out to play a little paintball. Can anyone who lives and/or plays in that area suggest a nice friendly field. This will be his first time playing and I want it to be good.

If any of you want to look me up when I'm there, look for a short guy with an RT Classic working excellantly (my best friend with my primary rig) and a tall guy with an electric blue Freeflow Cocker smashing it against the nearest hard surface out of frustration. (me and my new cocker) :p

Ogre

FeelTheRT
11-20-2002, 03:03 PM
OA, Robin Hood, Paintball Adventure (Taney Town).

OA's site is www.oapaintball.com I can't remember Robin Hood's site so just look it up on Google.com. TaneyTown has a site too but it sux. Good feild though.

ogre55
11-20-2002, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the info. Looks like it will probably be Paintball Adventures that Saturday or Sunday. I will have to check regarding paint prices. OA is BYO with your own equipment and it may be worth the extra drive time to save $$.

Ogre