PDA

View Full Version : Which to buy? Warp or intelliframe?

vortechcoupe
11-21-2002, 01:39 PM
i want to send about 120-140, i can't deside on a intelli or a warp. I have a single trigger benchmark on my retromag now, it's not bad, but i'm sure the intelli is better, plus i can intellifeed my warp when i get it later or vise versa, warp first. Thanks for any ideas. Oh i have a old 9v revy.

Justin C

digitard
11-21-2002, 01:43 PM
I personally say go INTELLI first ... mmmm... and then get the warp if you really want ...

Sincerely,
Dave K

punkcmonkiez
11-21-2002, 03:24 PM
i had the single benchmark... I HATED IT.. now i got my i frame and im a happy camper:) ..I played with a warp and personally i didnt like it just because of thier size and to me they give and awcard feeling to the gun but they do thier job very well.. but in the end id say intelli then warp

digitard
11-21-2002, 03:31 PM
I'll elaborate a lil more for ya ....

I still say Intelli, it will give you the most all around improvement ....

The warp is great to reduce hopper hits but if your playing rec ball mainly, then hopper hits once in a while aren't a big deal so you might not get tagged out a game or two ...

I suggest going Intelli and then if you wanna go WARP cool, or your trying to feed faster balls then maybe look into a HALO B for a while .. since its a standard hopper you dont have the awkward WARP feel, and you get a high rate of feeding.

Just an idea ...

Sincerely,
Dave K

shartley
11-21-2002, 04:25 PM
Yes... IntelliFrame is in my opinion the better upgrade to make first.

Scooter/Cootie
11-21-2002, 05:27 PM
I'd go Intelli first but the Warp should definately be next on the to-buy list. ;)

TRIAD
11-21-2002, 05:56 PM
Contrary to what is being said in here, the warp does not necessarily have an "awkward" feel. It is all personal preference. I think that standard hoppers have an awkward feel after using warp. You just need to get used to one one or the other. And you can stay SOO much tighter with a warp. I have people tell me all the time how they just plain can't see me when I snap shoot, because of my warp. I also have and Intelliframe, I'd probably go Intelliframe first, then warp. Definitely look into the warp though, it's a great addition to any paintball gun.

minion450
11-21-2002, 06:03 PM
how exactly does the intelliframe help, or why is it so good. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but i have just converted from angel to mag.

digitard
11-21-2002, 06:10 PM
Other than its reactive trigger ready (so couple it with a Retro valve and it gives you that push) it allows you to basically "plug it in" with your hopper and it tells your hopper exactly when to agitate balls, so it allows the balls to feed at the perfect time, not just when it feels the sensor needs to agitate them ... allowing for a more secure rate of fire.

Sincerely,
Dave K

TRIAD
11-21-2002, 06:11 PM
Only if you do the intellifeed mod. Also, it have a very nice feel and pull, and is VERY stylish looking. In addition, its a 45 frame, contrary to the stock frame.

digitard
11-21-2002, 06:15 PM
True, but the whole intellifeed mod consists of about 20mins to do and a few radioshack 2 buck components ... but WELL WORTH IT

Sincerely,
Dave K

darklord
11-21-2002, 06:15 PM
Intelliframe all the way. The warp isn't for everyone, you know. Try one out if you can...where I play, hopper/gun hits don't count, so a warp really isn't necessary... an i-frame with the intellifeed hooked up feeds just fine for me!

vortechcoupe
11-21-2002, 07:55 PM
WOW thanks for all the replies/votes! I think i'll go intelliframe then, i'm getting a flatline so that will be a good compliment for the intelli. Thanks again! I love this place.

Justin C

Pile & A Half
11-22-2002, 12:05 AM
Yeah I would say go with the I-Frame. I just got mine about a week ago. I love it....I would strongly get that. I haven't messed with a warp and I am sure they would be awesome too...but I guess thats my next thing to buy :).

krafty
11-22-2002, 05:35 PM
My warp goes on and off my gun almost weekly, depending on what I feel like playing with. The intelliframe makes the most sense for a 1st upgrade. You'll love it so much you'll never want to part with it!

Riotz
11-22-2002, 05:55 PM
I love them both. But I don't think I can play without a warp feed now. The intelliframe, yes.

PsychoBaller
01-07-2003, 09:13 PM
with most of the above..... Intelly first... then if u still need it... Warp to come....

~da baller

vortechcoupe
01-07-2003, 09:56 PM
wow, this is old. i've got both now, intelli first. They are both awsome.

Justin C