PDA

View Full Version : MXS merlin, first scenario experience

Zo
08-19-2001, 03:25 PM
i dont know if anyone else liked it but i thought it was awesome. even if it was real muddy =) althought night play was very hard with no moon and clouds. just wonderin if anyone else was there and what they thought about it. oh, and i was very happy that pretty much every mag i saw was working while about 3 out of about 5 cockers were down in the proshop =)

MajorDamage
08-19-2001, 05:04 PM
Wasnt there, but have been to two scenario games, and am prolly going to another in october, and I loved them!

ENDO!

------------------
GO HERE!: <A HREF="http://wsnonline.8k.com" TARGET=_blank>http://wsnonline.8k.com

</A>The Witherspoon News! Sign the guestbook! It better than sunglasses, and twice as fragrent!

BlueMagRT
08-19-2001, 07:45 PM
I had fun but i found out that my RT is screwed up and the tank i got with it is also screwed up. i ended up running my stingray for a while because of the rain. but the second day i broke out my 68 mag and warp feeder and had a lot of fun.

------------------

Blue Smear and Chrome Automag RT p/f
Dye 14" BOOMstick
Hyperflow 201 68ci 4500
Custom offset drop forward
V-Force Morph Metallic Blue
Z-Grip

Zo
08-19-2001, 08:29 PM
what team were you on? at night the whole red base was a kill zone lol, of course i was on red and could barely get in before i got tagged again.

dager
08-20-2001, 02:08 AM
i only had 2 mags come in the shop whole weekend. and one was because of a previous owners lack of maintance. cant say as much for cockers (a couple were a real pain!) i should have a bunch of pics up tonight (thanks to Dan from Wiseguys). hope to see you guys in Nov for the castle seige game.

-duff
Sherwood Forest

[This message has been edited by dager (edited 08-20-2001).]

Zo
08-20-2001, 02:15 AM
know ill be there, considerin i won a free entry =)

[This message has been edited by Zo (edited 08-20-2001).]

dager
08-20-2001, 04:20 AM
cool! ill definaly be there.. stop in to play rec some time and check see how the castle is comming.. should be about a week or 2 before we get teh catwalk finshed. then on to the 3rd story. Blue: i got a pic of you with yer 68 (it will be pic 00510, if your the one im thinking of)

-duff
sherwood forest

[This message has been edited by dager (edited 08-20-2001).]

hitmanng
08-20-2001, 10:16 AM
Hi all,
I could have done without the mud and rain but it was still a great time.
I talked to BlueMagRT and Dager there but missed you ZO we were even on the same team. I was the Gordon at the base playing human flashlight from 9-11 until the battery went dead playing with the Leopard mag. Sorry I didn't get to meet you.
This was a wierd game. 14 magical props and weirdness everywhere. 15 commander eliminations total. Wow.
I also shot almost a case in 45 minutes in the final battle. I think I had about 25 eliminations in that time period and only got out 5 times. I loved my mag and it shot great. I got tons of comments on the Leopard paint job people loved it.
I say again anyone that has never tried a scenario needs to check out one from MXS sports. I spend 24 hours soaked to the bone and covered in mud and still had fun. I am also still cleaning gear 24 hrs later. LOL
Hitmanng

Added on Edit:
Just wanted to mention there was someone on the red side with an RT. At night no full autos are allowed. I think like 3-4 refs checked to make sure he didn't have a full auto gun and they even had to call in to Mother and Pacman to make sure that he could play. I loved it.
Hitmanng
------------------
Issha zetsumei -- The original "one shot, one kill"

[This message has been edited by hitmanng (edited 08-20-2001).]

Zo
08-20-2001, 08:19 PM
haha, man, i was the one with the rt that the blue team was wondering about, being an electro or full-auto gun =) not sure if ya saw me. but i had a rt w/ progressive and and revvy with speed collar. which was surprised there were very few of em.

[This message has been edited by Zo (edited 08-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Army (edited 08-20-2001).]

dager
08-20-2001, 09:50 PM
merlin pics are up...

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/darkwulflh/lst?.dir=/merlin&.view=t

-duff

Army
08-20-2001, 10:03 PM
Wow, great shots, and lots of them.hooah http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

*sigh* someday, I'll get to go to a scenario...

------------------
http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/contrib/blackeye/linkcoolMIR.gif Got Elves?

Monsta
08-20-2001, 10:34 PM
Those pics look like I been there...where is this at again ???

Zo
08-20-2001, 11:04 PM
it was at sherwood forest paintball. anyway where can i find the pic that the chick was taking? dont remember her name, but she was a photographer.

dager
08-21-2001, 01:04 AM
loriel (aka Shotgun) will have her pics up on the MXS site (www.mxsportz.com). usualy they take a while but keep cheking to see if they get posted

-duff

Zo
08-21-2001, 02:03 PM
hey hitmanng, you a ranger or on napalm? i couldnt believe the teamwork those guys had. but then again, thats my first scenario game.

dager
08-21-2001, 09:40 PM
no he's not on one of the teams.. i wish i could have gotten on the field for more than 30 min but oh well. from the past events ive reffed their teamwork is great. i wasnt expecting it from a scenario team then again i didnt know what to expect from one. Z0.. if you get a chance stop on out to the field and play some rec. heck bring the team out before the seige. get some play time on the filed to check out the changes.. any plans on who you will be playing for? (joe or pacman)

-duff

Zo
08-23-2001, 05:56 PM
Joe, gotta defend the NW indiana peeps =)

dager
08-24-2001, 02:38 PM
cool! I know dan from Wiseguys is working with Chris from the ICC to get as many teams from the leage to come out. poor pacman is gonna be in for it. im only going to have the prosghop open before and durring lunch break.. there is no way they gonna keep me form playing this one.

-duff

Zo
08-24-2001, 02:39 PM
sweet man =)

BlueMagRT
08-24-2001, 04:15 PM
Hey Duff that is a pic of me and my z-grip mag (#00510) My only mistake that i have now fixed was running the warp hose through the revy. i also wanted to thank you duff for gettingmy tank working enough to last the weekend. i have since gotten the tank and my RT fixed properly. works great now.

------------------

Blue Smear and Chrome Automag RT p/f
Dye 14" BOOMstick
Hyperflow 201 68ci 4500
Custom offset drop forward
V-Force Morph Metallic Blue
Z-Grip