PDA

View Full Version : Stickball movies

PAINTBALLA01
11-21-2002, 10:21 PM
hey everyone im making a movie that will hopefully be put on www.stickballmovies.com and i need some ideas. if you dont know what that is go look at it. pretty much its little stick figures playing paintball and learning a lesson while doing so. so any ideas for a movie you have that they dont alreayd have on there sight throw at me thanks

ChucktheMAGician
11-21-2002, 10:59 PM
I only saw the intro and one movie but it was pretty funny. Reminded me of this thread http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43044&highlight=cartoon , enjoy!

PAINTBALLA01
11-22-2002, 07:16 AM
haha i havent seen that one before thats pretty funny

ChucktheMAGician
11-22-2002, 05:42 PM
There are a couple on that thread, just refresh and scroll down. Let me know when that site gets more, Chuck

Jonneh
11-22-2002, 08:33 PM
PAINTBALLA01: Unless you're 99% sure that your idea is easy to understand, funny, and can be made by yourself, don't bother. It probably isn't worth the effort. My cartoons are all either creations of my boredom that I somehow mustered the effort to finish, or ideas that have come to me during intense periods of thought (usually about something completely different).

Being able to just come up with good content on the spot is difficult. You should see the number of half finished things I've done, they're horrible.