PDA

View Full Version : TooDamnSweet - Spazzed Rematch?

spazzed
11-22-2002, 12:24 AM
TK, I seem to remember you saying something about having a re-match between TDS & myself...

Seems like a might spiffy time to do it :D

Hows' about it?? :cool: :D

spazzed
11-22-2002, 10:08 AM
Oh, anyone else like my wonderous idea? :D

cphilip
11-22-2002, 10:59 AM
yea! He was ROBBED!!!!! :D

:rolleyes:

spazzed
11-22-2002, 11:05 AM
No comment, don't wanna beat the dead horse :D:D

harhar!

Timmee
11-22-2002, 12:08 PM
What kind of rematch?

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 01:59 PM
Rematch?!? Anytime, Anywhere!

yea! He was ROBBED!!!!!

Not Even!

What kind of rematch?

Spazzed and I had a post contest at the Chat Party before last. He's still whining because he lost..... JK I'm just smack talking so don't bite my head off.....

spazzed
11-22-2002, 02:32 PM
Harharhar, you're funny woman!!

gibby
11-22-2002, 02:51 PM
Careful Spazzed...last time you guys went head to head, she was on dail up. Now...she's got broadband! She is no longer handicaped...AND!! She types 65 words per minute! WHOAH! :P

spazzed
11-22-2002, 03:10 PM
*AHEM*

She was on dialup, I was on ~T3. Big woop. ;) Don't forget the 30 second post limit, which completely nixed any advantage I had :-P.. Harhar!!

OMG!! SHE TYPES 65 WPM!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

<---runs like a mofo. :D

<--- 120 wpm, no joke ;-)

petefol
11-22-2002, 03:19 PM
post contest??? i could beat you both with a little irc feature called "echo" hehe

spazzed
11-22-2002, 03:30 PM
hehe, too bad the contest was (will be?) in the forum :D

petefol
11-22-2002, 04:43 PM
oh well, theres always the old fasion way

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
*AHEM*

She was on dialup, I was on ~T3. Big woop. ;) Don't forget the 30 second post limit, which completely nixed any advantage I had :-P.. Harhar!!

OMG!! SHE TYPES 65 WPM!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

<---runs like a mofo. :D

<--- 120 wpm, no joke ;-)

Talk is cheap buddy! Step up to the plate and you'll take your chances......

spazzed
11-22-2002, 06:44 PM
I'm ready & waiting, foolio!! Let's rock & roll!!:cool:

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 06:48 PM
I'm ready & waiting, foolio!! Let's rock & roll!!:cool:

You did not just call me a fool!!! Just for that, I'm gonna have to embarrass ya! :D

spazzed
11-22-2002, 06:55 PM
o' contrare mon frare (bugs bunny, yo!)

You're goin' doooown.!! FOOLIO!! :D

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 07:18 PM
o' contrare mon frare (bugs bunny, yo!)

You're goin' doooown.!! FOOLIO!! :D

Ho mai oia ma i keiki!!!

Bring it on little one!!!

Yeah I know your not little, but that's how you're gonna feel when I'm done with you!

spazzed
11-22-2002, 07:36 PM
That's what you think my little friend. I've got something up my sleeve for you... harharhar :cool:

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 08:01 PM
That's what you think my little friend. I've got something up my sleeve for you... harharhar :cool:

Oh really?!? I'm ready for ya! Don't blink cuz you might miss the whole thing!

We still need to get approval from Mr. Kaye, he may have other events in mind that'll take up the whole venue.

spazzed
11-22-2002, 08:06 PM
I'm gonna bust out my SupaFly madness on you!! Super Fly! Yeeaahhh... Yo momma.. I did this to yo momma... yeeaahhhh... HarHar!!!

Aye, I'm hoping he'll pop in here & say yes, but I reckon we'll just have to wait and see. :confused:

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 08:14 PM
You better keep your superfly in your pants, it's not safe out in the real world LMBO!!!

Now you're insulting my mother! You don't know my mother, she will open a can of whoop a** on you! She is the opposite of TooDamnSweet..............:eek:

Okay well, we'll see how things go......

ronron2112
11-22-2002, 08:15 PM
hmm looks like the unofficial rematch already started!.. and yes. spazzed, you were robbed!:mad:

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ronron2112
hmm looks like the unofficial rematch already started!.. and yes. spazzed, you were robbed!:mad:

Oh come on!:(

spazzed
11-22-2002, 08:52 PM
ROTFL!! Super Fly (http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/home/)

Tisktisk, you think I'd actually disrespect your momma like that? I'm hurt, truly hurt :rolleyes: :(

HARHAR!!!;)

Dear TDS, methinks you'll find that AO backs me. You might as well give up now :D Afterall, I don't wanna hurt you or anything *snicker*.. I don't want you to have to go through all that "rehab". :cool:

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 09:02 PM
ROTFL!! Super Fly (http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/home/)

Tisktisk, you think I'd actually disrespect your momma like that? I'm hurt, truly hurt :rolleyes: :(

HARHAR!!!;)

Dear TDS, methinks you'll find that AO backs me. You might as well give up now :D Afterall, I don't wanna hurt you or anything *snicker*.. I don't want you to have to go through all that "rehab". :cool:

LMBO!!! Did you see how Santa kicked the superfly's butt when he talked about his mamma LOL OMG, that was too funny.......... Okay, I just saw what he did to Santa, superfly won't be getting any gifts this Christmas. LOL Where do you find this stuff from?

Just because most of the AO members back you doesn't mean your gonna be victorious. Imma gonna winna!!! But I will stick around to wipe the tears from your eyes when you fall.......and fall you will.........hard!

spazzed
11-22-2002, 09:08 PM
ROTFL!! I Know!! Check out the Stoned Flie's, and I think there's a couple called Super Fly... It's Joe Cartoon. Doesn't everyone know about Joe Cartoon??!!

Say it, COME ON, SAY IT! NO!!

Ok, I'm not gonna say what I wanted too. You're lucky :p

What you been smokin'? I'm gonna win, No Doubt About It! :cool:

ronron2112
11-22-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by TooDamnSweet

Oh come on!:(

:) well thats what you get for goin against a "true" AOer.

but i was there and saw it happen.. or... spazzed get robbed :)

spazzed
11-22-2002, 09:29 PM
told ya so! :D

TooDamnSweet
11-22-2002, 10:13 PM
This is what everyone will be saying (http://soundamerica.com/sounds/tvshows/Star_Trek/Original_Series/braingon.wav) after I kick your butt!!!!

spazzed
11-22-2002, 10:38 PM
Brain? What brain? You know not of which you speak!

kevdupuis
11-22-2002, 10:44 PM
Here TDS, http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/home/ Enjoy.

For some mood music you might enjoy this, http://www.twistedtunes.com/ . Just go into the vault and run the tunes list alphabeticaly. When you get to C pay close attention to Cleaning Out The Fridge.

cphilip
11-22-2002, 10:45 PM
LOL! I am enjoying this! :D

spazzed
11-22-2002, 10:56 PM
Harhar! Me too!! :D Harhar!!

cphilip
11-22-2002, 11:13 PM
Poke em wid a stick! Poke em wid a stick! :D

spazzed
11-22-2002, 11:29 PM
OW!! Dangit Phil!! That was my eyE!!! GRR!!!! :mad:

*me wacks phil in the knee w/ said stick*

spazzed
11-23-2002, 11:45 AM
Jigga what?!

pito189
11-23-2002, 03:46 PM
Ya, I definately think spazzed would OWN her if he didn't get cheated again. :D

TooDamnSweet
11-24-2002, 01:15 PM
After the competition, please form a line. I will help to mend all your wounds according to severity. I'm sure spazzed will be in the front......

Cope
11-24-2002, 01:21 PM
After the competition, please form a line. I will help to mend all your wounds according to severity. I'm sure spazzed will be in the front......

LOL,thats telling em' Yvonnie.
You've got my vote.:D

spazzed
11-24-2002, 04:01 PM
Oh there will be a line alright.

A line of the AO army bearing down on your Crippled body!!

TooDamnSweet
11-24-2002, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Cope

LOL,thats telling em' Yvonnie.
You've got my vote.:D

Thanks! Nice to see you here!

Oh there will be a line alright.

That's what I said, are you not paying attention? :D

spazzed
11-24-2002, 06:20 PM
Women. Always taking your words & twisting them around to suit their eveil purposed. :rolleyes:

TooDamnSweet
11-24-2002, 07:50 PM
Women. Always taking your words & twisting them around to suit their eveil purposed. :rolleyes:

Did you say something spazzed? OOPPSS I'm sorry that was the little piggy whining......my bad. :D

spazzed
11-24-2002, 08:38 PM
OinkOink baby! Get SOME!! :cool:

TooDamnSweet
11-24-2002, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by kevdupuis
Here TDS, http://www.joecartoon.com/pages/home/ Enjoy.

For some mood music you might enjoy this, http://www.twistedtunes.com/ . Just go into the vault and run the tunes list alphabeticaly. When you get to C pay close attention to Cleaning Out The Fridge.

LMBO!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!

OinkOink baby! Get SOME!!

Ha and Ha spazzed! You really need to come up with something a little more creative.........don't tell me you've given up already?!?

spazzed
11-24-2002, 10:11 PM
Give up is not in my vocabulary dear :)...

You just wait & see. I've got an Uber-Super-Secret-Weapon that's gonna get you good!

Just wait & see...
*Insert EVIL laugh here*

TooDamnSweet
11-25-2002, 12:10 PM
Give up is not in my vocabulary dear :)...

You just wait & see. I've got an Uber-Super-Secret-Weapon that's gonna get you good!

Just wait & see...
*Insert EVIL laugh here*

HA!! I don't need no stinkin secret weapon, I can beat you all on my own, with my eyes closed...............

Besides, remember the secret weapon you guys had for Shatnerball.........nuff said!:D

spazzed
11-25-2002, 06:19 PM
You can beat me all you want, so long as you heal me up ;) teehee... You & I both know that you can't beat me! You're a woman, can't be done!! :D:D j/k.

Yeah. It's called Body Count. Remember that? :D

TooDamnSweet
11-25-2002, 08:01 PM
You can beat me all you want, so long as you heal me up ;) teehee... You & I both know that you can't beat me! You're a woman, can't be done!! :D:D j/k.

Yeah. It's called Body Count. Remember that? :D

You did not just go there! Women across America are cussing you out right now spazzed.......

Too bad the body count didn't count......

spazzed
11-25-2002, 08:05 PM
Oh, it's already been Brought-ed!! :-P!! They can cuss me all they wish, I have the woman I want, so there! :D

lol, did you just edit? Slacker!... It may not have counted points-wise, but I'll tell you one thing, every single one of you fealt it. 'Twas like lambs to the slaughter. :cool:

TooDamnSweet
11-25-2002, 09:00 PM
Oh, it's already been Brought-ed!! :-P!! They can cuss me all they wish, I have the woman I want, so there! :D

lol, did you just edit? Slacker!... It may not have counted points-wise, but I'll tell you one thing, every single one of you fealt it. 'Twas like lambs to the slaughter. :cool:

Show her this thread and let me know where she hits you....again (if I remember correctly she should've hit you for another statement too.....oh the women are always wrong thing!!!)

Like you didn't get shot.....come on!

spazzed
11-25-2002, 09:07 PM
Again, she won't hit me. I know which buttons to push to get myself out of trouble ;) Heyheyhey now! I NEVER said women are ALways wrong! Just that they're not right as much as they think they are!

Oh I got shot alright, but it wasn't on such a mass scale as that. :D

TooDamnSweet
11-25-2002, 09:22 PM
Again, she won't hit me. I know which buttons to push to get myself out of trouble ;) Heyheyhey now! I NEVER said women are ALways wrong! Just that they're not right as much as they think they are!

Oh I got shot alright, but it wasn't on such a mass scale as that. :D

If she read this thread, she would rewire her buttons! LOL
My bad, your right, you didn't say we were always wrong you said..........
The female is guilty (as are ALL Females).

spazzed
11-25-2002, 09:27 PM
hehehe, nah, I'd just keep pushing them :D I figure it's fair, ya'll do it to us all the time, so why can't I play the game too? Hmmm....? ;)

Aye, that I did say :D I still stand by it. Women are guilty of manipulating men to get what they want. Then again, that's a human thing.... Back to the subject. You're all Guilty, you can't deny it. ESPECIALLY YOU!! :cool:

Did I forget to mention that you're gonna lose tomorrow? Just in case....

YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE!!!! :D

TooDamnSweet
11-25-2002, 09:46 PM
Well if you ask for it then you're gonna get it right? Besides, we don't need to push your buttons, you guys do that to yourselves, we just happen to be in the line of fire when you do........okay that made no sense but I'm tired........and it's Monday LOL

I am not guilty, Load never responded and I won by the "no show" rule. :D

Whose gonna lose? I can assure you it won't be me!

spazzed
11-25-2002, 09:50 PM
hehe, riiighttt... whatever you say, we all know I'm right :D It's ok, I think I get the general drift of what you're saying.... Oooo... someone's got a case of "The Mondays". Blarg. Me too :mad:

This isn't a guilty. This is my communist regime. You're guilty because I SAY you are. :p

Touche!*snicker*... It sure as hell won't be me! I'm gonna turn you into a Posting Pin-Cushion!

Timmah!

spazzed
11-26-2002, 02:15 PM
What's wrong TDS, giving up already? I know I've given you a serious woopin' so far, but Sheesh! :rolleyes: :cool:

TooDamnSweet
11-26-2002, 04:05 PM
What's wrong TDS, giving up already? I know I've given you a serious woopin' so far, but Sheesh! :rolleyes: :cool:

Me give up? I think not! Was that a woopin you were giving me? I thought it was bad breath.......

ronron2112
11-26-2002, 04:36 PM

Me give up? I think not! Was that a woopin you were giving me? I thought it was bad breath.......

Wow, harsh... Spazzed, im sorry, but i gotta give her the style points :rolleyes:

But spazzed is still where its at

spazzed
11-26-2002, 05:35 PM
Bad breath? No. That was your upper lip. Foo.

TooDamnSweet
11-26-2002, 05:42 PM
Bad breath? No. That was your upper lip. Foo.

Oh Come On! I already used that one on you! I expected a little more creativity from you!

Wow, harsh... Spazzed, im sorry, but i gotta give her the style points

:D

Yeah, I left the other part out on purpose....it just wasn't logical LOL

spazzed
11-26-2002, 07:47 PM
Silly trekkie. I've got better things to do than woop up on you some more. :cool:

TooDamnSweet
11-27-2002, 12:29 PM
Silly trekkie. I've got better things to do than woop up on you some more. :cool:

Yeah whatever! We both know who the champ was last night!!!

spazzed
11-27-2002, 02:21 PM
Yeah, ME!! You just can't face it that IIII Beat you!!!

TooDamnSweet
11-27-2002, 02:42 PM
Not even! I won fair and square! You, my dear, are in denial!

spazzed
11-27-2002, 03:44 PM
Yes, you won a Fair Square, BUT I Won the posting contest!! You women are so silly! Always making stuff up!! :D

TooDamnSweet
11-27-2002, 06:33 PM
I didn't make anything up........

I won the posting contest, you were left waaaaaaaaaay in the back trying to figure out what happened. Apparently, your still trying to figure it out because its the next day and you're still lost.......

spazzed
11-27-2002, 09:40 PM
Lost? Naaahhh... I've been found. Found by the Glory of Kicking your butt in the posting contest!!

TooDamnSweet
11-27-2002, 10:36 PM
Lost? Naaahhh... I've been found. Found by the Glory of Kicking your butt in the posting contest!!

The only thing you found was the lint left in your pockets after you paid me the money you owed me from the bet you lost...........Gee, you lost twice in one night, how unfortunate.......I guess it sucks to be you LOL

spazzed
11-27-2002, 10:52 PM
Bet, what the hell are you talkinga bout?! lol...

Blahblahblah, You just can't face the fact that you Suck!!

<----running low on juice :(

TooDamnSweet
11-28-2002, 12:14 PM
Bet, what the hell are you talkinga bout?! lol...

Blahblahblah, You just can't face the fact that you Suck!!

<----running low on juice :(

AAAAAWWWWWWWWW since your running out of juice and today is Thanksgiving, lets call a "cease fire" :D

The smack talk will resume tomorrow morning at 10:00am......

Happy Thanksgiving spazzed!

spazzed
11-28-2002, 12:25 PM
Lol! How kind of you! ;)*snicker*

Sounds good to me, although I can't guarantee that I'll be up then! :D

Happy Thanksgiving Yvie!! :D

okok, Happy Thanksgiving Dinglebutt! (*coughReyCough*) hehehehehehehe....