PDA

View Full Version : Z-Grip or IntelliFrame?

Ryknow
11-22-2002, 02:52 PM
As it says, looking to see if you AO ppl like Z's or I-Frame's better...

magman007
11-22-2002, 05:15 PM
i love the z grip... sooo comfey....

Shirow
11-22-2002, 05:39 PM
Depends.. if you are ever going to go warp, then get an intelli. I personally favor the Intelli for a couple of reasons (blade trigger + warp feed) but both are nice. I'd wait for the Intelli-Z's though if you really want a z-grip.

Xzion
11-22-2002, 05:57 PM
I vote Z-Grip. I love mine, but as it was stated before, might want to hold out for an Intelli-Z-Grip if you plan on going the warp route, though, you can intellifeed a regular z-grip, just takes a bit of custom modification.

I personally feel the only options for an aftermarket 'mag grip frame is the Z-Grip or Intelliframe.

toymyster
11-22-2002, 06:24 PM
It really comes down to the matter of personal preferance!! Personaly, I don't care for the Z grip, and love the blade Inteli (have it on both my non E mags).My suggestion: try both out and see which you prefer best!!

Ryknow
11-22-2002, 11:22 PM
might as well put in my own 2 cents b/c I started the thread...but my Z is the best thing I have ever held/shot and I found the sweet spot tonight and it will bounce on my finger now :)

kutter
11-23-2002, 06:54 AM
Well it has a lot to do with your style of play also, ie. rec/tourny, back/mid/front, and last but certainly not least what are you most comfortable with. I never thought I would like a z-grip till I shot my friends IR3, now I would like to try one out just to see what its like. I can however speak on the I-Frame, it is without question the highest quality aftermarket frame I have ever used or seen for that matter and I do not even intellifeed my gun:p

It may not matter much though since z-grips are few and far between right now, at least until the intelli z-grip comes out, assuming that it actually does.

Just my opinions, I could be wrong.

Trench
11-23-2002, 04:20 PM
I had a hard time parting with my Z... I am going to get a Z-intel as soon as they come out...

Anyone know how much they will cost?